Check out jeff

Discussion in 'Oak Harbor' started by truckchick1, May 12, 2009.

1. truckchick1

truckchick1 Active Member

The new youtube video says it all. There is still no contract. Nonunion employees are allowed to run over top union people. The vp's are still doing whatever they please. I saw a video today where they state they are so blessed and if Jesus where alive today he would be doing just what they do. Well this is not the church I was raised in. Please god help us all.

2. majortrucker

majortrucker Member

That video you saw had nothing to do with you, the teamsters or your job. Did you actually pay attention.

3. Day Tripper

Day Tripper Member

Truck Chic or whatever your name, do something productive. Get a job. Quit pretending to be something your not! (A quality truck driver)

4. truckchick1

truckchick1 Active Member

And you are? I don't know about you but I am very productive. Like I have said before. You have nothing of any importance to say. All you do is try to pick on other posters.

5. airhorn4you

airhorn4you Member

did you actually pay attention they mentioned oakh trying to bust the union they are terminating people for reasons that have never been grounds for termination befor i would say that it has quite a bit of something to do with us as teamsters