R&L | Check out other carriers boards

I must say that R+L is the Largest Private owned LTL carrier so that is a plus, When you have companies such as YRC, New Penn who is owned by YRC on the Stock Market that means some of your shares are not doing so great, and If someone Purchase 51% of your shares they take over your company or it becomes a merge, but Men and Women we will leave that up to UPS or FedEx to fight that problem. I think that Yellow is having an issue with the shares they hold are not doing too great and are in trouble, that says such much for them Union Guys who are Yellow who have such bad attitudes and walk around like they are the best in the LTL business because they're "Yellow"...,..

That's because we are the best!Do you enjoy your rate of pay?I thought so.Your welcome!!Oh by the way..YRC ain't going any where!Now carry on spewing your B.S. i'm out!

That's because we are the best!Do you enjoy your rate of pay?I thought so.Your welcome!!Oh by the way..YRC ain't going any where!Now carry on spewing your B.S. i'm out!
I believe what he is referring to is at least around here the perception you get around from YRC drivers is , I ain't doin that i'm Union or because your not one of use your a SCUMBAG . Many have an entitlement attitude which makes it very hard for anyone to be sympothetic towards what's going on. I'm not saying that's you but there are enough around to Tarnish the Reputation of the rest of you .

I appreciate that you pay attention to what's going on here ,but my last post was in no way an attack , just my opionion as to why people percieve Teamsters the way they do . but if my opinion is not welcomed here then so be it i will move on . I hope all have a wonderful day.

you where right i didn't read it carefully enough i saw it as you callin someone a scumbag. i'm sorry i should've known better cuda you are a good poster. sorry i was wrong. please next time bust my butt in pm. thanks

I WILL SAY THERE IS A LOT OF UNION TALK PLEASE LETS TAKE THAT TO THE DEBATE FOURM THANKS GUYS

Thank you Beerboy for rereading,i DO try to choose my words carefully but i do sometimes screw up also. I have worked on both sides of the fence and do know why each faction involved has there opionions . all i try to do is to get each to understand where the other is coming from. All is good have a good day all :1036316054:

i read soo much stuff and worked all night and see scumbag. delete thats it so sorry i didn't see the context. with that i need to go to bed ... guys have a good day

You are the best at what?
I enjoy my pay, do you enjoy yours? Wait, isn't you pay getting cut?
What B.S. is being spewed?
How do you know YRC ain't goin nowhere?
You have to admit it don't look good, looks pretty bad..
You enjoy your job security? I thought so, You're welcome..

BTW, I do hope that YRC does not go anywhere...I have lots of friends that I see daily that work for Yellow, Roadway and Holland..Really good men
Looks like Zollars has put a lot of really good mens livelihood in jeapordy..Good luck Mr.Moparman....

:USA::USA::duh:I think if you all stop and look at things,we are all in the same boat.business is way off, companies trying anything to save a buck.yrc maybe getting pay cut,yrc using a non union carrier in a lot of their team freight(usf glenmoore),R&L with paramount,and all the outside carriers, conway buying cfi for their truckload (supposedly) division,other carriers closing terminals,laying off, cutting pay, going out of business. we may be union or non union but i'm afraid we are all on the same sinking ship, just waiting to be thrown overboard. these companies are trying to stay in business.some are really in bad shape, some are just using yhe economics to make changes with an excuse.up to the individual driver i guess to figure out which is which. i see my team job with r&l ,slipping away,could go linehaul but that doesnt seem to be all that great with cancelled runs,slo trucks,slower dock,waiting time not paid,and our house does not have long runs.am tryiung to stay as long as possible but getting tough, but not that many other good jobs now either. lord help us all!!!

:USA::USA::duh:I think if you all stop and look at things,we are all in the same boat.business is way off, companies trying anything to save a buck.yrc maybe getting pay cut,yrc using a non union carrier in a lot of their team freight(usf glenmoore),R&L with paramount,and all the outside carriers, conway buying cfi for their truckload (supposedly) division,other carriers closing terminals,laying off, cutting pay, going out of business. we may be union or non union but i'm afraid we are all on the same sinking ship, just waiting to be thrown overboard. these companies are trying to stay in business.some are really in bad shape, some are just using yhe economics to make changes with an excuse.up to the individual driver i guess to figure out which is which. i see my team job with r&l ,slipping away,could go linehaul but that doesnt seem to be all that great with cancelled runs,slo trucks,slower dock,waiting time not paid,and our house does not have long runs.am tryiung to stay as long as possible but getting tough, but not that many other good jobs now either. lord help us all!!!
Good post....You are right, Lord help us all...Remember, put your faith in him, and not in men, and not in these companies...

the Yellow/Roadway ballot is in and they voted to take a 10% pay cut. Now let's see if we are asked to take a pay cut,I hope not. They can get theirs back if the stock goes up,we don't have any stock to go up and take advantage of. I have a feeling that we won't be getting any raises this year,I guess that I can deal with that. I'd rather make what I'm making now than take a a pay cut or be layed off.