Yellow | Check out the Announcement at the top of the page

Would be a great way to see the Non's view of the freight world
Also would be hard to not share some light on mis guided posts

Yes, there should be union discussion allowed in every forum if it is done by current employees.

It's only fair because there is non-union discussion done in this forum by current, laid off, and former employees. You know the guys who say that this union is a POS, and we should get rid of them. The ones who say that we would be better off without the Teamsters, and they like to put :puke: and :eck13: a lot when they talk about the union.

Yes, there should be union discussion allowed in every forum if it is done by current employees.

It's only fair because there is non-union discussion done in this forum by current, laid off, and former employees. You know the guys who say that this union is a POS, and we should get rid of them. The ones who say that we would be better off without the Teamsters, and they like to put :puke: and :eck13: a lot when they talk about the union.

Oh Mr. Lover! I don't think I have ever said union is a POS! I always say pos union and do not use capital letters because the pos union does not deserve capital letters. The pos union is their own worse enemy and our pos local is the worst of the worst. They've got some competition this year and they're nervous. I'm hoping that I'll be able to be proud of our local once again.

Perfect example of a union basher!

If a current employee of one of the non-union companies were bashing the fact that they don't have a union on one of their forums, he would be banned quickly. However, on this forum we have to put up with guys like you month . . . after month . . . after month.

Perfect example of a union basher!

If a current employee of one of the non-union companies were bashing the fact that they don't have a union on one of their forums, he would be banned quickly. However, on this forum we have to put up with guys like you month . . . after month . . . after month.

And I will bash them forever until they change their self serving ways and start working for the members. You know, the ones that pay their outrageous salaries and benefits.

The only difference is that rule 8 states:

"NO posting Union discussion in Non-Union Company Forums and NO posting Anti-Union discussion in Union Company Forums."

"Venting" about ones own Union is allowed from current Union members but Anti-Union posting from Non-Union members isn't allowed in a Union Forum. We attempt to allow a member to speak their own opinion about thing's that are or have happened to them that deal with the Union. We can't make everyone happy but we try to be as flexible and consistent as possible, within the rules. Everyone needs to vent from time to time and as long as they don't break the TB rules we allow venting.

"NO posting Union discussion in Non-Union Company Forums and NO posting Anti-Union discussion in Union Company Forums."

"Venting" about ones own Union is allowed from current Union members but Anti-Union posting from Non-Union members isn't allowed in a Union Forum. We attempt to allow a member to speak their own opinion about thing's that are or have happened to them that deal with the Union. We can't make everyone happy but we try to be as flexible and consistent as possible, within the rules. Everyone needs to vent from time to time and as long as they don't break the TB rules we allow venting.

Whatever happens, happens. The good thing is were all Americans and can write in english. Having the right to spill our emotions, all depends on the individuals. We all don't think alike, but it is nice to see ones point of view.

Like I said before, about the only angle that isn't covered by rule 8, is allowing employees of a non-union company to "vent" about not having a union in their forum. I think it should be allowed.