Yellow | Check Your Payroll Direct Deposit

B

Beanbuzz

For the first time in many years of direct deposit, this weeks has not hit the bank. It is always been there on Friday A.M. I hope this is just an isolated error. Has anyone else verified their account to see if it was deposited?

I watch like a hawk

I am watching the deposits like a hawk. Mine was there...thanks for the heads up...mine comes on Thursdays. I hope yours is there now.

in atlanta on the dock some of us didnt get a check on thursday. they took my two days of work and said it was for sick day national????? what the hell is that? ive been on layoff since befor march!!! never took a sick day only my two weeks vacation.

There are a couple of problems with pay at 616. I did not receive my direct deposit one week. 2 other guys had payroll problems. It was blamed on payroll going overseas. Cut us all a check from terminal that day.

For the first time in many years of direct deposit, this weeks has not hit the bank. It is always been there on Friday A.M. I hope this is just an isolated error. Has anyone else verified their account to see if it was deposited?

Maybe the jerkoff Bill Zollars was bringing it to the bank himself maybe he is trying to save on direct deposit charge :biglaugh:

There are a couple of problems with pay at 616. I did not receive my direct deposit one week. 2 other guys had payroll problems. It was blamed on payroll going overseas. Cut us all a check from terminal that day.

Isn't it comforting to know that your s.s.# is floating around some third world country?

Having done local payroll for CF for years, here is my take on this situation.
If everyone else at your terminal got their direct deposit on time, then it is probably a problem with your bank. All the money for that day's payroll is made available at once. It is up to your bank as to when they post the deposit. As info..

Having done local payroll for CF for years, here is my take on this situation.
If everyone else at your terminal got their direct deposit on time, then it is probably a problem with your bank. All the money for that day's payroll is made available at once. It is up to your bank as to when they post the deposit. As info..
Good info.Thanks for sharing.