Holland | Check your stock option plan

willyculb1

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey, guys check your stock option . make sure you are sitting down when you do . Who would of thought the IBT would have pushed us to vote yes last time for such a scam. And now the same person Tyson Johnson says we need to except this new round . :452:

your options were effected by the 25 to 1 reverse split. Their value is still the same in relation to the value of the outstanding shares, but they are largely worthless.

You are right. You can take $0.00 and divide it as many times as you want......you still come up with zero. Totally worthless.

Worthless until it get's to the "Strike Price". Only one problem, if and when it does, all the lenders will be there first to get paid off, because they gambled. This is the best game of "Texas Hold Em" I've ever witnessed!

Worthless until it get's to the "Strike Price". Only one problem, if and when it does, all the lenders will be there first to get paid off, because they gambled. This is the best game of "Texas Hold Em" I've ever witnessed!

Yea that's the problem, the "Strike Price"

$93.00 for the 2009 options
$12.00 for the 2010 options

Glad all the members listened to the lies last 2 times....... I still remember the sales pitch they used to get the last 2 concessions passed.

If this passes the union will own 20 percent, than 35 percent of the company's outstanding stock shares........ You have the chance to recoup the money you give back in wages with these options............

Yea that's the problem, the "Strike Price"

$93.00 for the 2009 options
$12.00 for the 2010 options

Glad all the members listened to the lies last 2 times....... I still remember the sales pitch they used to get the last 2 concessions passed.

If this passes the union will own 20 percent, than 35 percent of the company's outstanding stock shares........ You have the chance to recoup the money you give back in wages with these options............

Patience, it's going to be a LONG LONG ride..................Takes a while to gain $81.00 per share in the stock market. We don't have Hillary's "Touch"!