Central Transport | Checking Hours on the Hand-Held

Once you've logged onto the handheld the next screen has an option for hours and dispatches. just click on that for the current week. On that screen at the top is the week ending period with a drop down arrow to check the previous 4 weeks

Once you've logged onto the handheld the next screen has an option for hours and dispatches. just click on that for the current week. On that screen at the top is the week ending period with a drop down arrow to check the previous 4 weeks

Worked perfectly. Thanks much. :1036316054:

Make sure you keep track of YOUR hours- funny how some HOURS might dis-appear that YOU have worked ! them people up NORTH can LOG YOU IN / and OUT !

Make sure you keep track of YOUR hours

Thank you, Santa12 ... good advice. He has been doing just that. He got his first Central pay today and the hours were correct. Word on the Boards here had been they don't give a breakdown of pay on the pay stub but husband says it's there. Hmmm ... not sure what others meant.

Just remember that the HH has to go through an update to show the current hours. i.e. on Sat. morning @ 7 am, it did not show the Friday hours until later in the day after it had updated the system. Monday I may get to see the total hours worked for the previous week including Saturday. I take a picture of the hours worked with my phone as opposed to writing them down. Also, if the dolphin rebooted during the day, it only displays the hours/minutes worked from the time of reboot until the time you logged out.

Just remember that the HH has to go through an update to show the current hours. i.e. on Sat. morning @ 7 am, it did not show the Friday hours until later in the day after it had updated the system. Monday I may get to see the total hours worked for the previous week including Saturday. I take a picture of the hours worked with my phone as opposed to writing them down.: Also, if the dolphin rebooted during the day, it only displays the hours/minutes worked from the time of reboot until the time you logged out.

^^^^This is VERY GOOD ADVICE^^^^

Take a picture of the Dolphin screen every morning and verify your hours. "A picture is worth a thousand words" may translate into "A picture is worth a couple hundred dollars."

-Hey Matty..... If you make less than a million a year, it freaking MATTERS where the dang decimal point is.

QUOTE=Mr Perfect 01;1322286]Your daily p&l sheet will only be correct if you don't have to reboot you hh during the day. If you have to reboot it will reset you hh time counter. This WILL NOT effect your payed hours.[/QUOTE]

It did effect my paid hours on this check week ending 1/11/14. I worked the Saturday 1/11/14 from 7:39am to 3:40 pm, approx. 7.5 hrs for the day. HH rebooted during the day and showed I worked 4.71 hrs, the .52 hours on city was for looking for a forklift that actually worked a total of 5.23. I verified the amount of hours I worked with the TM and another associate in their computer system, it also showed that I was scanning during my time there. TM said I would be paid for all time I was there on Saturday,01/11/14, yet on this check it paid me for only the 9.19 hours the handheld showed for the week. Ripped off! I was off on Tuesday due to the snow storm from heck and -30 below temps, pickup would not start.

Last edited by a moderator: