Yellow | Checkmate ABF!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
YRC can kiss those $11.90 an hour dock casuals goodbye...checkmate ABF!

V1yaQKi.jpg

:hilarious:

Last edited:
Gee maybe the old yellow pig will follow with a pay bump ?? if want help you gotta bump the pay up to non-union scale which is $15 to $16 bucks a hour for dock workers at Conway , Fed Ex , Old Dom. & etc non-union companies !!

What casuals? ABF can't steal any of ours. We haven't been able to find anybody to work in the heat and cold for $11. I'm guessing ABF couldn't either that's why they're raising the pay.
What casuals? ABF can't steal any of ours. We haven't been able to find anybody to work in the heat and cold for $11. I'm guessing ABF couldn't either that's why they're raising the pay.

Say what?:wtflol:

hW5sgbE.jpg

YRC can kiss those $11.90 an hour dock casuals goodbye...checkmate ABF!

V1yaQKi.jpg

:hilarious:
After speaking to some on the docks at BOTH companies, they are leaving YRC and going over to the ABF docks because of the raises for the Casuals....ABF made the move....Checkmate......If YRC wants quality and experience from dock casuals, they too will have to bump up the pay.....you get what you pay for....Can't blame them for following the money...KK

After speaking to some on the docks at BOTH companies, they are leaving YRC and going over to the ABF docks because of the raises for the Casuals....ABF made the move....Checkmate......If YRC wants quality and experience from dock casuals, they too will have to bump up the pay.....you get what you pay for....Can't blame them for following the money...KK
Once, they cut the pension, it will not be to hard to get casuals, if they lift some restrictions.
Right now if you are over 65, you can do a certain number of hours at a union carrier, without getting into trouble. Maybe that is part of their plan. I have been thinking about it. Dock cannot be as hard as it was 50 years ago. Then again I am not the" Young, can do anything kid I was 50 years ago". :biglaugh: I live 4 miles from a Flying J. I could be that old guy from the teamsters, working as a cashier,saying" hey glad to see you again", to the new breed. :lmao: Days of our lives, as the world turns.:6817: Our lives will change for ever. :hyper:

Once, they cut the pension, it will not be to hard to get casuals, if they lift some restrictions.
Right now if you are over 65, you can do a certain number of hours at a union carrier, without getting into trouble. Maybe that is part of their plan. I have been thinking about it. Dock cannot be as hard as it was 50 years ago. Then again I am not the" Young, can do anything kid I was 50 years ago". :biglaugh: I live 4 miles from a Flying J. I could be that old guy from the teamsters, working as a cashier,saying" hey glad to see you again", to the new breed. :lmao: Days of our lives, as the world turns.:6817: Our lives will change for ever. :hyper:
Or you could be the person on the speaker asking the guy at the pump in maybe 3 different languages, cash or credit ???

Last edited:
Or you could be the person on the speaker asking the guy at the pump in maybe 3 different languages, cash or credit ???
Been their done that. Actually, I worked there at Beaverdam, Ohio I75and R 30, part time. Just for something to do. We did not have time to try to understand, our policy was to say " please come inside". Once the drivers found out I was a retired driver, they would wait in line to use my line.

If Yrc has any money to spend give us some of our money back.

"Our money"? What's this so-called "our money" you're talking about? Aren't you getting paid at the rate that was agreed to in the MOU? If you are, then what's this imaginary "our money" you mention? How long is this fantasy of imaginary money going to last? It's over a year now that the MOU was put to a vote and it passed.

"Our money"? What's this so-called "our money" you're talking about? Aren't you getting paid at the rate that was agreed to in the MOU? If you are, then what's this imaginary "our money" you mention? How long is this fantasy of imaginary money going to last? It's over a year now that the MOU was put to a vote and it passed.
seriously, is all you can do is bust nuts ? find a real hobby

It's amazing how the truth and facts always seem to offend the losers on here. Then again why am I not surprised.

Poor Triplex, so misunderstood. Only Triplex knows the truth and the facts, everyone else here with the exception of his boyfriend's, are losers. Poor poor Triplex.

Can't wait for the lecture post on immaturity but I'll tell you right now to save it for the guy you're spooning with tonight.

Someone told me you were a lot lizard at the Overland Park executive parking lot.

Poor Triplex, so misunderstood. Only Triplex knows the truth and the facts, everyone else here with the exception of his boyfriend's, are losers. Poor poor Triplex.

Can't wait for the lecture post on immaturity but I'll tell you right now to save it for the guy you're spooning with tonight.

Someone told me you were a lot lizard at the Overland Park executive parking lot.

Now, now children. I am really sorry I got all of you so upset. Let me make thing right.

1) The Easter Bunny is real.

2) The tooth fairy is real.

3) Santa Claus is real

4) YRCW is spending "your" money.

There now, all better? I sure do hope do. I hate to see all of you so upset at having your fantasies ruined. I promise to be more careful.

Now, now children. I am really sorry I got all of you so upset. Let me make thing right.

1) The Easter Bunny is real.

2) The tooth fairy is real.

3) Santa Claus is real

4) YRCW is spending "your" money.

There now, all better? I sure do hope do. I hate to see all of you so upset at having your fantasies ruined. I promise to be more careful.

You a
"Oh mommy, mommy, don't let him pick on us, he's not even a real Teamster. Please mommy, make him stop!" :crybaby: :lmao: :hysterical: :hilarious:

Is that what you think you're doing, "picking on us"? Your the only one who thinks that...we just think your a douche. Now go get a job you scab loving pos.