FedEx Freight | Chicago Heights, IL has date with the ballot box

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
In case you missed it, that will be a late night for many.

CG90BUY.jpg

What's the matter Racer? Don't you want some more Union brothers to increase your numbers? You'd think a good Union Teamster like yourself would be campaigning hard to get your fellow drivers to join. You're being counter-productive there Teamsterman.

hope on the date of the vote every one lookes at the big pitcher for every one not the raise that they hand pix for the select few

hope on the date of the vote every one lookes at the big pitcher for every one not the raise that they hand pix for the select few
Well, they can choose from the Cubs or the White Sox. Considering the fine neighborhood CGT is located, I'd guess they would go with the south side.

Just like you, this article is completely irrelevant
I tried to post Nyhan's "Fast Track" link but couldn't do it. Why don't you do it so everyone can see what you get for $660.060 a year. Not to mention his cronies. Incompetent leadership at the top of the pension fund. Yep, I guess you would call that irrelevant. Irrelevancy is an ugly thing old friend.

I tried to post Nyhan's "Fast Track" link but couldn't do it. Why don't you do it so everyone can see what you get for $660.060 a year. Not to mention his cronies. Incompetent leadership at the top of the pension fund. Yep, I guess you would call that irrelevant. Irrelevancy is an ugly thing old friend.
Its irrelevant because any fedex contract does not have to include participation in a mepf. And you keep citing only one of many teamster funds. And in this case local 710 has its own and very strong slovent fund that Nyhan had absolutely no part in. Thats why your post is completely irrelevant.

You do know the Teamsters don't operate the the pension fund,right?