Yellow | Chicago Heights Road Driver call back.

I have to post this here you will LOVE this . In 1992 when I lived in Colorado we had a retired Police dog living with us . We had left to go shopping and a person decide to jump our back fence for no good and try and break into our home . Well as one would expect the dog tore him up ! To make a long story short this person while in jail SUED ME ( he was a career criminal ) ! My homeowners insurance settled with him to avoid court cost for 2 thousand dollars !

Sorry I didn't mean to go off topic .

I have to post this here you will LOVE this . In 1992 when I lived in Colorado we had a retired Police dog living with us . We had left to go shopping and a person decide to jump our back fence for no good and try and break into our home . Well as one would expect the dog tore him up ! To make a long story short this person while in jail SUED ME ( he was a career criminal ) ! My homeowners insurance settled with him to avoid court cost for 2 thousand dollars !

TWO GRAND? ......what happened to this country when that kinda crap can happen.

(I'll send you and Wolfie the picture of the aftermath so as to not get too far off subject here.....this is an important thread for alot of folks here.) :shift: :grouphug:

(I'll send you and Wolfie the picture of the aftermath so as to not get too far off subject here.....this is an important thread for alot of folks here.) :shift: :grouphug: