Yellow | Chicago Heights

Tolls hold little bearing on the situation. You still would have city,shuttle,and linehaul going in all 4 directions from there to get to destination. There would be no savings. Besides. The Ridge Sox still have 5 years on the lease there,with an option for a 10 year extension.
I would be interested in learning something here . I worked there for all the time Yellow was there . Yellow bought the terminal (300 CGB) lock stock and barrel from Gateway . We owned it out right Now when ya use the word lease that would imply that someone else owns the terminal and Yellow leased it from a second party . Personally I hope your correct . I did read where it was sold to Central Transport . Now I understand Yellow sold the Montgomery terminal to R and L and is leasing it back .

I would be interested in learning something here . I worked there for all the time Yellow was there . Yellow bought the terminal (300 CGB) lock stock and barrel from Gateway . We owned it out right Now when ya use the word lease that would imply that someone else owns the terminal and Yellow leased it from a second party . Personally I hope your correct . I did read where it was sold to Central Transport . Now I understand Yellow sold the Montgomery terminal to R and L and is leasing it back .
You are correct, Yellow Freight (or Yellow Corporation) owned the Chicago Ridge terminal. Whether or not they leased or owned the old Niedert terminal is a question I am unsure of the answer. I suspect that they did own it. :1036316054:

It is BRG's retirement "slush fund"! :biglaugh:
Yrc,sold the Montgomery terminal to R and L back around 10 years ago,and have leased it back from them.

I have notice that some time when I post it come back with bold lettering and not the usual floor mat along with others . Can anyone address this maybe Jeff? It seems to be hit and miss.

You are correct, Yellow Freight (or Yellow Corporation) owned the Chicago Ridge terminal. Whether or not they leased or owned the old Niedert terminal is a question I am unsure of the answer. I suspect that they did own it. :1036316054:
Yeah they own both terminals or they did who the hell knows anything about now .That idiot of a mayor wanted everything from Stoney Creek north to the toll road 294 . Now he's stuck with is thumb up his but . Penske sued and the judge favored Penske. Now on the corner at 103rd and Harlem theres a new sign saying that a Star Bucks is coming soon .