R&L | Chicago or Elgin Linehaul Drivers

HeadRush

TB Lurker
Credits
I need your input as to how you like working for R&L. How are your terminal managers & dispatchers as far as respect for drivers. I put my app. in to drive teams, but don't have a driving partner, will I be assigned a permanent co-driver or will I rotate if I'm hired? How is the slow down affecting R&L (layoffs expected)? Thanks in advance.

I need your input as to how you like working for R&L. How are your terminal managers & dispatchers as far as respect for drivers. I put my app. in to drive teams, but don't have a driving partner, will I be assigned a permanent co-driver or will I rotate if I'm hired? How is the slow down affecting R&L (layoffs expected)? Thanks in advance.
Don't really know to much about CHI or EGL dispatchers.... NO LAYOFFS ever at R&L!!! You may be asked to take a day off or at my yard the TM posts a sheet to see if guys want to take a day/days off when it gets slow...... Hope this helps.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1036316054:

Happy thanksgiving to you to veteran.
Here at the pad we,ve never had a layoff knock on wood. And the only day off we get is the dec.23 (besides hoildays and vacations)and then the only ones to get it or the ones that are at the top of the latter.