Yellow | Chicago Regional Change of Ops coming in March

Flywheel

TB Lurker
Credits
That's the talk coming out of the Union Hall. And company also plans on fixing the city terminal on 103rd.Str. as well as the big dock. If all plans go well they are anticipating a return in May.

Which hall ,705,710, or bolingbrook?right now the Chicago Ridge area is picked up by 318 bolingbrook,don'tknow their local#

You know anybody up there,give'em a call to confirm and post back. Do not know if Bollingbrook was mentioned. Probably not. Did hear of a super pow-wow of 705,710 and company somewhere around the time frame of Jan. 23rd. though. We'll have to see if that is going to occur. Everyone is kinda tight lipped on that.

That's the talk coming out of the Union Hall. And company also plans on fixing the city terminal on 103rd.Str. as well as the big dock. If all plans go well they are anticipating a return in May.
Of what year? :LMAO:

I talked to 710 hall yesterday and the person i talked to still thinks the move will not happen that the town will not give the permits.

I talked to 710 hall yesterday and the person i talked to still thinks the move will not happen that the town will not give the permits.

The change of Op's I'm referring to would have to do with Libertyville & poss. Crystal Lake, language of the Ridge Term. maybe included. Ask your 710 source if you know him well enough about a meeting coming up later this month with the Local's & Co.
It is vital to this Co, to get the Ridge opened, it's all about economic's, etc. etc. believe me they will utilize the Rail's BIG TIME . To improve also West Coast 2 to 3 day delivery.
The biggest fear Mr.R. G. has is he does not want 309 destroyed as well as cust. freight. As time goes on you will see they have the permits. Also, once the Ridge opens they will move out of the Bollinbrook term. All that area will be serviced out of the Ridge as it was done in the Past. Ask him that if you see him, about Bollingbrook. But I highly doubt he will tell you anything more other than that. This company will litigate it in court if they have to and in today's climate it would finanicially wise to the village budget nor to the residents. I have a cousin that went through a similiar situation in Joliet on some property and his lawyer got it back for him and his Lic & permits for the type of business he is in. So if you see the big man see if he gives you the economics, West Coast etc. etc. Bollingbrook --spin. He's a salesman.......