Yellow | "Chicken Legs" has carried on

imported_breakdown

TB Lurker
Credits
For those of you who knew him, or of him. "Chicken Legs" Joe Townsel passed on this past tuesday. He fought a courageous battle against cancer but in the end it won the battle. He retired from CNC (653) and was/will be missed. Wish I had a picture.

[quote author=breakdown link=topic=78737.msg816919#msg816919 date=1269701953]
For those of you who knew him, or of him. "Chicken Legs" Joe Townsel passed on this past tuesday. He fought a courageous battle against cancer but in the end it won the battle. He retired from CNC (653) and was/will be missed. Wish I had a picture.
[/quote]Sorry to hear about another fallen Brother. May he RIP, and my prayers go out to his family.

rip brother .
must be the season thats the 5th . yrc man i know of in the last 2 weeks :cry:

Joe Wayne Townsel
SPARTANBURG, SC-- Joe Wayne Townsel, 67, of 191 Fitzgerald Road, died Thursday, March 25, 2010, at home surrounded by his family. He was the husband of Beadie Haynes Townsel and son of the late Lowe T. and Inez Kimbrell Townsel.
A native of Chesnee, Joe was a veteran of the U.S. Army and retired as a truck driver with Yellow Freight. He was a member and deacon of Mountain View Baptist Church, Boiling Springs, and he and his wife, Beadie, have taken several mission trips to Romania.........

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/spartanburg/obituary.aspx?n=joe-wayne-townsel&pid=141140715