Yellow | Sick Leave

Hillbilly143

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone tell me why sick leave is now going to be paid on the 3rd day that you're out of work instead of the first day out of work. And can anyone direct me where the personal days are has that all been given up!

Can anyone tell me why sick leave is now going to be paid on the 3rd day that you're out of work instead of the first day out of work. And can anyone direct me where the personal days are has that all been given up!

And also the dates have changed from January 1st back to April 1st to receive your sick days says nothing about personal days did the Union give up personal days for the vacations just wondering need help on the contract language

yLxgxSe.jpg

I guess I'm st .. Nevermind. I don't see where sick days changed
It used to be like that. Didn't get paid for a sick day until you were out 3 days.
All I see is you take a sick day you get a sick day. Am I reading it.wrong?

YRC was sick/personal days were the same thing. We got 5 of them. Used them however we wanted.

Article 38 Section 1 third paragraph down please read and interpreted.Page 20 of the new tentative agreement
On the printout that we were given at the meeting, it does say 3rd working day. We we're told that this was an error that wasn't corrected from the old master before the 500 copies were made. On the teamsters website where the 2019-2024 tentative nmfa is uploaded it says 1st day.

If I knew how to post would like the post the master Freight but I cannot on page 20 of the new tentative agreement under sick leave they have it paying out on the third day not unless you were hospitalized the gentleman that posted earlier is posting an old contract book The 2013 agreement if someone would please help me would be grateful

If I knew how to post would like the post the master Freight but I cannot on page 20 of the new tentative agreement under sick leave they have it paying out on the third day not unless you were hospitalized the gentleman that posted earlier is posting an old contract book The 2013 agreement if someone would please help me would be grateful
Not trying to make a big deal out of it but everybody needs to be on the same page if we going to be playing poker

Thank you hand. Been trying to do that. Now everyone can be informed I'd like to know if other people are seeing this and agreeing with this

It's a screw up Ask someone at the hall or your steward. Nothing has been agreed to yet. Your right in bringing it up. But I think it just like it was. Take a sick day. Get paid. No three day wait. We will hear more on it I'm sure. That whole page needs to be shredded and made clear. That dates back to 1980. Ancient history.

Our personal days being left just like they were, cost the company nothing! Why would the union allow them to have this back which they once had years ago? They kept the attendance policy language from the MOU which should have been taken out with the rest of the language. Now they will make it impossible for us to take a personal day without discipline, you will have to take 3 and how does that work on last 2? We will also have to wait 3 full months without any sick leave in 2020?

Our personal days being left just like they were, cost the company nothing! Why would the union allow them to have this back which they once had years ago? They kept the attendance policy language from the MOU which should have been taken out with the rest of the language. Now they will make it impossible for us to take a personal day without discipline, you will have to take 3 and how does that work on last 2? We will also have to wait 3 full months without any sick leave in 2020?
This needs to be cleared up by someone who knows.
I personally don't think it has changed.
(but what do I know? Not much)
Vote no if you don't like it.
Nothing has passed yet.
So keep calm.
:1036316054: