Christie ship taking on water

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Ruffian 72

Ruffian 72 Well-Known Member

Oh, Christie is a progressive/liberal on all issues except state spending. His tactics are same as 'Chicago" style thug mentality. You should be giving him a great big bear hug.

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Like the CIA intel to Bush.. Want to forgive him while you're at it?

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

OK. Then that makes Benghazi four times worse on the "scandal" scale. Four people died. Yet you'd rather not discuss the facts.

Wrong. This administration did nothing to protect the Embassy. They had been warned about it and chose to do nothing.
    Wong again. Every report deemed it a act of terrorism. It was this Administration who spun it into the "video" lie. They were told it was an act of terrorism right from the beginning. I've heard the reports. Every single one said "act of terrorism".

4. Northern Flash

By the way.......I'm no fan of Chris Christie's, but I actually give him credit for firing the people responsible for their "Chicago style" of politics. Has Sibelius, rat face, or any of the other's from Obama's team been fired yet?

5. Northern Flash

I thought that these parts needed to be read again.

It's hard to believe that toeing the party line is more important to them than the truth. But we read it everyday.

6. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

That nothing was done to help during the siege, you don't just sit back and say we can't get there on time, you at least try.

7. Northern Flash

One explosion in the streets outside the Embassy from a Black Hawk, and that group of scum would have scattered like rats. Instead we did nothing.

8. Ruffian 72

One of the men who died on the roof had retrieved and was/had used a laser/radar guiding device and had locked on and programed coordinates of enemy mortar/heavy weapons teams. These are feed to satellite uplink, so ANY weapon fired with this capability could be used, includes most ship and aircraft ordinance.

9. Ruffian 72

Ambassador's and his aide's politics, personal life, and reasons he was there I would NOT agree with, yet he was OUR representative. OUR State official, don't you get it. The 2 ex-Navy Seals, along with others, (CIA) disobeyed orders to mount rescue of unarmed civilian personal. What part of Character, honor, and courage do you NOT get. Now, think for just a moment, do you really think this administration would do what's needed to protect ANY American in harms way, if it went against their political agenda????

10. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

A good Airborne unit would of been nice... but can you really see barrys execution of said/orders....lol. on Sept. 11th "we" leave civilians alone...lol
    Had a Lt. Try and walk threw a minD feild "once...lol".... Barry's like that Dead Lt. "Except He called the Radio Man over, along with Squad Sgt.'s.."

They are Traitors. ... Enemy's of True Freedom.... I freaking hate it, from my rOcker in the tub...lol. ya I got a real azz warmer...lol

Never seen things so bad .... you young guys better fiX it...lol

11. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

When you have these "firings" the fired as you might expect will live in shame and go unemployed and penny less.
    Lets keep an eye out here to see if they get rewarded for taking the fall with a nice position somewhere.
    It's all for show

12. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Didn't the prOgressive have his belly tied up with 550.....lol. He would love the wHite hOuse chEf.
    "Just promise to destroy the garden...your hiRed"....lol

Its all bs....wE vote , with a NO vote.... rigged, Mac Daddy, election process for the high pOwered progressive...lol

13. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Oh no, it was terrorism right from the start, like Obama said. But some early reports said it was spontaneous, not planned. That's what I was referring to.

We were warned about 9-11 too, but you cant stop everything. The world can be a dangerous place sometimes.

14. CCXdriver

Fired for what? It was terrorism, remember? Blame the terrorists, not the victims.

15. SuperCourse

Sebelius should be fired for her incompetent healthcare rollout.
    Rat Face, I assume is Holder, how many reasons do you need. he provides new ones every week. I would have fired his sorry ass for confiscating Gibson Guitars rosewood guitar necks.

16. CCXdriver

Oh, I thought we were talking about Benghzai.

Well, Republicans don't get to decide who a Democrat President keeps around, sorry.

Don't like it? Nominate someone that can beat a guy with no experience.

17. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

"Get your boots off ..my throat"

By; Mr. SupperCourse

18. SuperCourse

You were posting in response to Northern Flash's post, maybe you should have read it first, he didn't mention Benghazi.

19. SuperCourse

You can't beat a Democrat anymore, they give out too much free stuff we can't pay for.

20. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I think he was questioning the decisions the President has made to put his cabinet together.. Ya gotta admit, these guys have displayed a "shady" past and even more shady what they have pulled since they have been there... Now don't jump yet, all the Presidents haven't necessarily made the right choices either.... Take Chaney for example, I never cared much for him because he just looked like a crook.. Or maybe too much of an "executive" type...