Christie wins in New Jersey, CNN predicts; Virginia is too Tight!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Jimmy a group of men should not tell woman they can't have anything?
    Woman are full fledged American citizens and are a majority too.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

In the mind of good Lib........they saved money. lol

3. Northern Flash

I think that you are overlooking the Left's talking point though. Remember........Sandra Fluke was spending 4.5 million bucks a month for her birth control pills.:biglaugh:All that Sandra really needed was one single aspirin for her birth control. And keep it pinched tightly between her knees. That will cure the chance of pregnancy every time.

Now her own Grandmother can help pay for her pills also.........out of her (already low) income.

4. Northern Flash

If they pay for their own "stuff" like birth control, they can do what they want. But as long as the tax payers are paying for it, the rest of the country should have some say in it.
    Well you don't say. Really? Thank you for the insight.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The US Government's only jobs are Defense and ensuring the States play well together. Government has zero biz telling anyone what they can do (if legal activity)- and zero biz Providing Anything...

6. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

That's correct, they shouldn't have to be told they can't have something.. But, they have a brain,and supposedly intelligent... Use it and close her legs... If you can't support the child or the ramifications of having sex, don't do it...

If you can't seem to muster the strength to do so, you're ******.......................

7. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

While I don't see all social issues as fiscal issues, I am in full agreement with the above. The government should no more pay for birth control pills than it should condoms or diapers or clean underwear for that matter. I am, in fact, categorically opposed to Obamacare in its entirety.

It does seem to me however that certain groups were particularly opposed to this provision because it was somehow associated to unmarried people having sex for purposes other than procreation. While I am in agreement with their opposition, I don't support their motivation.

8. Starkravinloon

It releases tension and keeps the folks out of the psycho ward..... It all begins at home fellers.. Teach them right from wrong and they will grow up to be responsible adults.. "Fatherless homes, breeds destruction of the family"....

9. RickyRicardo

Conversely, I could almost support government paid birth control if the right people would use it. If it would prevent the hordes of breed sows from constantly reproducing fresh litters to drain our economy, it would pay for itself tenfold in the reduction of welfare claims.

While that plan sounds somewhat reasonable on the surface, it is doomed for failure once you factor in inherent, irresponsible human behavior. The breed sows who insist on developing fatherless families with no job skills or non-governmental support have no desire to delay childbirth while they can continue their education or become a contributing member of society. In fact, with their short term, hand to mouth mentality, they view each new addition to their hut as a pay raise.

No, the only women who will take advantage of the birth control provision are the responsible ones who would be using it anyway, regardless of who was footing the bill.

10. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

I need a refresher course on OBAMACARE. I was under the impression private companies would be offering the insurance(and making a nice profit....capitalism bitches!), not the Federal Government.

I know there will be subsidies for some people, but that can't be what all the fuss is about.

11. RickyRicardo

In the same way the mob offers protection.

A offer we can't refuse.

12. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Perhaps.

But my question was, does the Government actually pay for birth control, as previously fretted about?

13. Starkravinloon

You didn't know? The government gave the power to the insurance companies to go up on policies.. If not, why were they allowed to? This is bound for failure, then we are screwed... But, we have to vote it in to see what's in it.. Not really a good capitalist move, is it...... But when you're using Other Peoples Money, why fret over a few billions....

But Barry apologizes for it, so it's in the past now...

14. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

They have done to your insurance, what they did to your gas prices...they've required private companies to sell a specific product. They made these private business' into the bad guys in hopes that we will actually want the gov't to rescue us from the capitalist pigs.
    We will soon be Venezuela, gov't subsidized everything and broke as hell...then they'll be riots in the streets when they have to take it away
    but hey...gas is 6 cents a gallon there, awesome huh?

15. Northern Flash

Here. I'll give you a quick update.

All of the current "fuss" is because your beloved Barry lied through his teeth. He got a bill passed by lying about what was in it. And now because it's law, we the people are screwed.

But there are some people who don't mind being lied to..........as long as the liar is from their party.

16. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

17. Northern Flash

Old news Mags. You've already been destroyed on that topic, with the video and audio proof of your Dems. supporting it also.

Tell us.........what's your take on this? Did Barry lie or not?

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

19. shadowr434

shadowr434 Super Moderator Staff Member

Besides that , in my opinion Mags is a Progressive and since W Bush is also a Progressive I would say he owns that too. LOL

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook