R&L | christmas giveaway

str8 trucker

TB Lurker
Credits
has anyone payed any attention to the list of people getting the $300 a day giveaway?wilmington has been averaging 16-18 names a day.

Personally..they should do away with the drawings and give a everyone an extra $50 for Christmas on top of the $50 we already get...$100 for all of us...not just the priviledged few getting $300. I one a twice in the time they have been doing the drawings.

I won but, no one has told me when I get the money.

has anyone payed any attention to the list of people getting the $300 a day giveaway?wilmington has been averaging 16-18 names a day.

Well, when there is 1500 people out of 8,800 in the company working in Wilmington, the chances of the computer drawing a Wilmington employee is better than lets say Reno, NV.

lol...I would agree sometimes...They do have a clear cut advantage. Me being management can't even win it so I guess that will make it a little better for you to take. Give it time, you will get picked.:1036316054:

My fellow employees scrogged me out of my Christmas parties, I haven't won anything since they started doing the $300 drawings.
I just wish they would draw all the names on 1 day so I only have 1 day of resentment towards my fellow employees instead of 30 days