Estes | christmas party

you sure as he!! aint gettin no lasagna! I mean really guys what is it do you expect for us to get from Estes for Christmas, even GI only gave us a $25 gift card every year. I can make a few pans of lasagna and send them to your terminals for you all if you like. Just give me a terminal number and whos attention to send them to.

I'm not asking for anything from Estes. I simply replied to the thread. They could never have another Christmas party or Employee appreciation day and keep their free christmas gift (even though it is nice of them to offer us something) and just pay us for all the stuff we should be compensated for OT, delay, etc...

164 has a party kinda like the gimp scene from pulp fiction:Bondage: "nahhhh man i pretty ****in far from o.k."

'

you are robs ......

you sure as he!! aint gettin no lasagna! I mean really guys what is it do you expect for us to get from Estes for Christmas, even GI only gave us a $25 gift card every year. I can make a few pans of lasagna and send them to your terminals for you all if you like. Just give me a terminal number and whos attention to send them to.
your either rob e. or his best friend!!just because you make billions or 80grand a year?? you think all these guys are ungrateful when the real person who is ungreatful is Rob estes himself ! and you claim to be trucking for Jesus! thats sad!! that really upsets me and I hope the guys that bust there butts day in and day out see how you and Rob really are!! :chairshot:

Selfish!!!!

we all get a Christmas gift, no? Didn't you get to choose one from the catalog? You guys expect Estes to give every employee what? $$$, gift cards, what? Bunch of greedy bastages, remember Christmas is the holiday for giving, not receiving, try to keep the holiday spirit guys! Try to remember that in this economy we are all lucky just to still have a job. I have a lot of buddies around here from different carriers that are out of work. You can say I'm a kissarse of whatever you like :chairshot: for being greddy!!!

your either rob e. or his best friend!!just because you make billions or 80grand a year?? you think all these guys are ungrateful when the real person who is ungreatful is Rob estes himself ! and you claim to be trucking for Jesus! thats sad!! that really upsets me and I hope the guys that bust there butts day in and day out see how you and Rob really are!! :chairshot:
dude put down the crack pipe it is really beginning to make you paranoid. I am a driver (WOW) not working in Richmond, not a TM, just an employee who likes their job and feels I get payed damn well for doing what I do. I'm just sorry for all you don't feel the same. Funny thing someone on here Pm'ed me telling me to be careful about saying I make 80k a year, that Richmond will see it and cut my run, thats great! T4J out and waiting for my run to be cut! LMAO :biglaugh:

dude put down the crack pipe it is really beginning to make you paranoid. I am a driver (WOW) not working in Richmond, not a TM, just an employee who likes their job and feels I get payed damn well for doing what I do. I'm just sorry for all you don't feel the same. Funny thing someone on here Pm'ed me telling me to be careful about saying I make 80k a year, that Richmond will see it and cut my run, thats great! T4J out and waiting for my run to be cut! LMAO :biglaugh:

REPUTATION MINUS 40 i think that says it all:hide:

If it wasn't so hard to believe you are a driver, no one would be questioning it. Your posts are so slanted towards a managers' point of view, that frankly, it's mind boggling. If you would break down and side with your fellow driver once in a while, your views would appear legitimate. I have seen a lot in my storybook career. But I have never, ever spoke to someone as blinded as you. That is assuming your posts truly reflect your opinions. Which I find hard to believe. But it is what it is. Some people speak their minds, in hopes that others may see things a little more clearer. Others, selfishly, say all the right things to insure their 80K income. Who do I want in my foxhole? And as far as trying to help you with your uncontrollable urge to boast about your income, next time you will find out on your own. And I never said they would cut your run. I said they would find a way to reduce your pay. Elvis out and disgusted......

If it wasn't so hard to believe you are a driver, no one would be questioning it. Your posts are so slanted towards a managers' point of view, that frankly, it's mind boggling. If you would break down and side with your fellow driver once in a while, your views would appear legitimate. I have seen a lot in my storybook career. But I have never, ever spoke to somone as blinded as you. That is assuming your posts truley reflect your opinions. Which I find hard to believe. But it is what it is. Some people speak their minds, in hopes that others may see things a little more clearer. Others, selfishly, say all the right things to insure their 80K income. Who do I want in my foxhole? And as far as trying to help you with your uncontrollable urge to boast about your income, next time you will find out on your own. And I never said they would cut your run. I said they would find a way to reduce your pay. Elvis out and disgusted......
never said it was you king. In this world some people except the things they are given and other always want more, it is just a fact of life. take care hope your disgusted phase passes :)

well at least I love my job, and all that shows is all the pro union bs that fills this board.

People are waking up pal. Get used to it. Corporate america is ram rodding us all, and you hide under your chair like a beat down little girl, while it's happening. The pro union movement is here for good reason. We didn't ask for the treatment that companies like Estes dish out like so much rotten Lasagna. Pay and benefits have been slowly eroding for years. Mexican firms are now moving OUR freight. Management teams across the nation have taken a hard nose, disrespectful, resign if you don't like it attitude. And you defend this action??? Shame on you and anyone who feels as you do!!! Elvis out.....

never said it was you king. In this world some people except the things they are given and other always want more, it is just a fact of life. take care hope your disgusted phase passes :)

See this is the difference between you and I. I have strived my entire career to be as professional as I can be. And I expect to be compensated fairly for my expertise, and my experience. I don't feel, as you do, that I am "given" anything. And yes I do want more. And so should you. Everyone negotiates for "more". That is called getting ahead. Not left behind. Elvis out and on a roll.....