Central Transport | Christmas thieves

That truck is used to donate toys to less fortunate children. You guys need to take break. At least the company is doing something good. That's more than I can say for you guys. Maybe if you spent less time talking crap and more time actually doing your job you would not have so many problems everywhere you worked.
more like he's unloading damaged freight and writing it off as donations on taxes.

Looks like Mr perfect has not a clue what he's talking aboutwe never had any problems in till we had to go to ct then we had all kinds of problems Mr :fingure:perfect
That truck is used to donate toys to less fortunate children. You guys need to take break. At least the company is doing something good. That's more than I can say for you guys. Maybe if you spent less time talking crap and more time actually doing your job you would not have so many problems everywhere you worked.

so your telling us that trainwreck is used to deliver toys to the impoverished children of mr. scrooge's employees?

Looks like Mr perfect has not a clue what he's talking aboutwe never had any problems in till we had to go to ct then we had all kinds of problems Mr :fingure:perfect
That's hilarious. I suppose you believe that a company going bankrupt is a good thing and it is normal for trucks and trailers that are 2012's should be falling apart only 1 year after Vitran purchased them. Yeah looks like you had it made. LOL

That's hilarious. I suppose you believe that a company going bankrupt is a good thing and it is normal for trucks and trailers that are 2012's should be falling apart only 1 year after Vitran purchased them. Yeah looks like you had it made. LOL
Vitran use to make money in tell they hired Chris kelon from FedEx with his chasing greatness read up on it you will see

Vitran use to make money in tell they hired Chris kelon from FedEx with his chasing greatness read up on it you will see
Chris Keylon was made a scapegoat. Years of neglect destroyed Vitran all of which he had no control over. Too much damage had been done by his predecessor. It was just a matter of too little too late.