Chuck Berry has died

I saw Chuck Berry live in the mid eighties at the New Mexico State Fair. Back then he would tour by himself. He would hire backup players from site to site. Some of what he played at the NM State fair was really not good( Ramblin' Rose). But then, Chuck would lead off on his guitar, and he would really get the crowd up and dancing around. Just like way back when.

Last edited:
May he Rest in Peace. I believe that we are going to lose a lot of great musicians this year, it's already off to a bad start.

May he Rest in Peace. I believe that we are going to lose a lot of great musicians this year, it's already off to a bad start.
last year, we lost a lot of actors, and others that were in the entertainment industry. age finally caught up with so many, as some have already died since January of this year.

i think from my end of it, i remember all the entertainers when i was young(er) as well. and lost track of them as time flew by, never considering the age to be a factor. i not necessarily took it for granted some were already dead, (you know when you haven't heard anything about a particular actor, ya think he/she has already been dead???)...but frankly, i didn't think they were so old as well.

one of the original gals on the Bob Barker Price is Right, is now 74 years old.....!!!!!...but i fondly remember her as a "bathing beauty" that she was.

also for instance, look at (the still living), Burt Reynolds....he is hawking a raffle(??) of sorts for a fully restored Smokey and the Bandit car....(i think the Speed channel, or Velocity channel or MAVTV channel, has this commercial)

man already looks like death warmed over him.....if he lives till this years end, i'd be highly surprised.

also for instance, look at (the still living), Burt Reynolds....he is hawking a raffle(??) of sorts for a fully restored Smokey and the Bandit car....(i think the Speed channel, or Velocity channel or MAVTV channel, has this commercial)

man already looks like death warmed over him.....if he lives till this years end, i'd be highly surprised.
That's how I feel about Mick Jagger.

christ, him and the other guy look like they are both 247 years old.......what's the other guys name.>????....Keith Richards.>?????

keith-richards.jpg

Look at those knuckles, I don't know how he can even play guitar anymore.