FedEx Freight | CIN filed a petition to the NLRB for a Union Vote

renegade169

NHS for Teamsters 776
Credits
News out of Cinnaminson, NJ:kicking:

CIN has filed a petition to the NLRB after collecting an overwhelming amount of signed cards.

A letter of protection has been issued to Fed Ex Freight concerning the committee members in charge of organizing the center.

More centers to follow suit.

In my opinion Fed ex brought it on their selves. We are the number 1 ltl yet our pay and benifits package is not even close to the top.

To all you 'nay-sayers'....:fingure:

This is low class and premature. Great way to show your fellow workers you value their opinions. Right now is not the time to be petty, you should be focused on making sure your ducks are in a row. This will be a long battle and immature responses like this just divides the people you need to get what you want to accomplish. Leaders don't alienate the rank and file. This is the same treatment you're fighting against.

This is low class and premature. Great way to show your fellow workers you value their opinions. Right now is not the time to be petty, you should be focused on making sure your ducks are in a row. This will be a long battle and immature responses like this just divides the people you need to get what you want to accomplish. Leaders don't alienate the rank and file. This is the same treatment you're fighting against.

Bahahahahahahah it's management like you that is why we are at this point.bring on we r ready for your attics

That was a long time coming is what it was. The management, drivers from other companies, and the jaded FXF employees who think Uncle Fred is gonna take care of them because he owes it to them...yeah.

I think it's low class to spew pessimism when it comes from people who are too lazy to do anything about their situation and try to discourage folks from taking steps in a positive direction but you don't hear be belittling people for being their miserable selves.

We believe we can make this company better for our drivers and we are making it happen. Period.

I'm not going to be premature and correct your grammar. That'd be even more low class.

Bahahahahahahah it's management like you that is why we are at this point.bring on we r ready for your attics

Did you even read what I said? Or does the "management card" just fly out to anything someone posts you "think" you disagree with. Please read it again with an open mind, then you can bash the "post".

That was a long time coming is what it was. The management, drivers from other companies, and the jaded FXF employees who think Uncle Fred is gonna take care of them because he owes it to them...yeah.

I think it's low class to spew pessimism when it comes from people who are too lazy to do anything about their situation and try to discourage folks from taking steps in a positive direction but you don't hear be belittling people for being their miserable selves.

We believe we can make this company better for our drivers and we are making it happen. Period.

I think giving them the "finger" might be belittling to some. Not all who like their place are lazy. Also not all think organizing is a positive. I'm all for you wanting to make FedEx a better place, giving people the finger won't do that.

And before you correct my grammar, please read your post and see if you notice anything.

Sorry if I offended you. Honestly, I am. I'm not here to offend anyone and I have listened to guys in person tell me why they don't support a union. I respect them as a person and I don't pick my friends based upon certain beliefs or ideals. Conversations would be quite boring if I only talked to people who agreed with me on everything...lol. I have more respect for the person who shows up to vote 'no' than the guy who stayed home that day.

I think I explained what that post was about though...it was directed towards those who say it's a waste of time or that we need to just shut up and say thank you when we receive our next metaphorical lashing to our pride.

edit* political correctness is not my strong suit :Fart: