FedEx Freight | CIN filed a petition to the NLRB for a Union Vote

Don't waste your time on these dudes Jeep Jerk... These are the same guys that wanted to see a card so they can go back and tell! To all of you that don't believe sit back grab your popcorn and enjoy the show... Oh yea stop being scared this is USA land of the free nothing wrong with making a stand for what you believe is right and wrong!

You obviously have no idea who you are talking about. RC, BATTER UP!

Don't waste your time on these dudes Jeep Jerk... These are the same guys that wanted to see a card so they can go back and tell! To all of you that don't believe sit back grab your popcorn and enjoy the show... Oh yea stop being scared this is USA land of the free nothing wrong with making a stand for what you believe is right and wrong!

City wrecker have you ever fought for anything , you probably have only ever had one real job. And you are a bottom feeder

City wrecker have you ever fought for anything , you probably have only ever had one real job. And you are a bottom feeder

City slug exactly what you are dragging everything back with you to management... Lol! Lots of respect for everybody on this board! BTW far from a bottom feeder but be careful cuz 1 might have your job if don't vote Yes!

Just joined and only his second post and knows everything.

Welcome to the board, city truck wrecker.

Oh, BTW, mute donkey, next time do a little research before you assume someone is a snitch.
Thanks for welcoming me, never did assume... This will be my fifth post if your keeping count... I'm getting kind of good at this!

City wrecker why do you think people that are not interested in union are dragging it back to management..The ones that signed cards have very big mouths management new.

never replied have you ever fought for anything or could be mommy and daddy do it for you!

You know what Slug I have fought for everything that I have and will continue to fight anyone who stands in my way for what I believe in... I get it from mommy and daddy cuz they ain't no punks neither... So respect the junior member on here... Remember that City Wrecker on the Board!

City wrecker why do you think people that are not interested in union are dragging it back to management..The ones that signed cards have very big mouths management new.

Slug I will agree to disagree your right about the big mouth...I for one don't roll like that very quiet about what I do! But it seems like to the majority of people that don't agree with union are the ones siding with management.... I respect both sides of this discution to each it's own... P.S we're not the they are they put this situation on there table... Heart and soul of the company come first... We generated the billions not management!

So I guess you two guys think this is a hoax?
Mainstream media would not pick up a story of about 100 drivers out of thousands trying to organize.
The terminal at our barn acknowledge yesterday he was petitioned. We now wait to see if there will be hearing.

No JJ I don't think this is a hoax, but being in the freight business for 35 years I have become jaded. I don't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see. As for organizing the place makes little difference to me because I only have about 10 more years of this stuff. The pension for me would be nil, I have planned for my own retirement. job security has never been a issue I have lost more than one job, we are not guaranteed anything in this life. I just hope that this effort does not go badly like it did for the people at Overnight in the 90's. I'm sorry but that is how I see this ending.

This is just something i heard coming out of work...anyone here from SNW know if they got close to 60% already. Thats what a few drivers told me today. Just a rumor. If its true thats crazy fast ..

CIN was the first to petition, and the first to say NO. Congrats. Good luck to you EPH drivers tomorrow. Second to petition and second to say NO.