FedEx Freight | city driver question

MANNING 18

TB Lurker
Credits
hey i am at bottom of city board at my tm , they call me everyday for work ,here lately its been 3 o clock dock, i absolutely hate the dock, can i pass when they call me for dock and not take a penalty or am i forced to work it.yes i know we work dock here i just hate it 8 hours a day 5 days a week can i pass? i know road drivers can pass if no road run available not sure about city thxxx...

I believe you are not forced to work the dock but I wouldn't quote me on that as each center plays by their own rules. When I worked the dock I would just up and leave after 6 or whenever I got sick of it which didn't take very long especially if the temperature was too hot inside.

If your bottom city extra board yes you have to take what they give you. Unless you ask for a slide so that you don't have to come in. The reason road drivers have a choice is because all we have to cover is our bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

hey i am at bottom of city board at my tm , they call me everyday for work ,here lately its been 3 o clock dock, i absolutely hate the dock, can i pass when they call me for dock and not take a penalty or am i forced to work it.yes i know we work dock here i just hate it 8 hours a day 5 days a week can i pass? i know road drivers can pass if no road run available not sure about city thxxx...

Bend over and enjoy it. If you dont like what they have for ya then, leave and find another job that pays as much as you make with the over time after 8. we have all been there and done that.