FedEx Freight | City Driver Stuff

Yet would be correct but for other reasons of course...

Blame negotiations?? Naw, I'd say that was a choice, there's no one to "blame" but those who made that decision IMO...

Most are participating, they're waiting to exercise their right to vote again...

Since we're "skating on thin ice", lets change the subject...have you or any of the other city drivers received their new vacation wage rate for next year??
I got mine today!! :1036316054:
Got one as well

Blame negotiations?? Naw, I'd say that was a choice, there's no one to "blame" but those who made that decision IMO...

Most are participating, they're waiting to exercise their right to vote again...

Since we're "skating on thin ice", lets change the subject...have you or any of the other city drivers received their new vacation wage rate for next year??
Didn't get one today. Is that something they will mail out at times?

Absolutely, participation is what makes things work. It was never meant to be a spectator sport. Yeah, that goes for all sides/positions/elements involved. Waiting to see is not usually the best plan.

Now the compensation letter... Came in the mail today. Quite pleased! :clapping:

The only thing I find curious, is the fact that the figure is based on earnings for the 52 weeks of Nov 28, 2015.-Nov.19, 2016. Unless I'm missing some obvious reason, and even though it's irrelevant, I wonder why Nov-Nov.?

Also curious, since you mentioned it... Is the letter new this year, for road, or has that been the norm?

Now the compensation letter... Came in the mail today. Quite pleased! :clapping:

The only thing I find curious, is the fact that the figure is based on earnings for the 52 weeks of Nov 28, 2015.-Nov.19, 2016. Unless I'm missing some obvious reason, and even though it's irrelevant, I wonder why Nov-Nov.?

Also curious, since you mentioned it... Is the letter new this year, for road, or has that been the norm?
It's the norm...we usually get it in the last week of Dec...unless the mail man is running late.
Im pretty sure ours has always been Nov to Nov as well, not sure as to why. :idunno:

So your rate is good to go if you take a January vacation??
I'm sorry...I was trying to think there....I'll stick to Pusher and hat jokes and being LAST.
:6817:

We can't just let that slip by... That's an ingenious question.:cool: Yes, Yes, Yes, Absolutely.

Speaking of jokes, I thought I saw a picture of you on weather.com, with a story about some secret you kept from the class, or the cast?:devilish: One odd thing, there was no hat. :scratchhead: I was reluctant to click on it.

It is a first for the city since this is a new benifit for city drivers.
Not sure if road revived them annually.
It is indeed an annual recalculation for road. My barn has bids that run anywhere from $55k to $105k. By recalculating annually, your vacation pay reflects your most recent earnings.

Absolutely, participation is what makes things work. It was never meant to be a spectator sport. Yeah, that goes for all sides/positions/elements involved. Waiting to see is not usually the best plan.

Nov to Nov figures allow them to crunch the numbers and get the letters out in time for Jan vacations.

It is indeed an annual recalculation for road. My barn has bids that run anywhere from $55k to $105k. By recalculating annually, your vacation pay reflects your most recent earnings.
Understood,we were not sure if the letter we received in the mail was an annual occurrence for line haul.

So your rate is good to go if you take a January vacation??
I'm sorry...I was trying to think there....I'll stick to Pusher and hat jokes and being LAST.
:6817:
C'mon Dave, like you and Kabayo wouldn't take a Jan vacation because you didn't know what your vacation wage rate was going to be...My guess is you guys would ride off into the sunset to FIRST regardless of what month or what the pay is...as long as you're together!! :poke: