ABF | City drivers

arkbestman

TB Lurker
Credits
The city drivers are as bad as the shinny wheels u got 064 city drivers doing turns ahead of road men getting a choice of turns turn men getting what is left over then on Saturdays city guys from all over taking are turns u no who u r !! No wonder are union is so weak thx guys walking all over us so it would be ok if road guys do city work rite ??????? If u don't like 4 tens do something else stop stealing are work u thieves

We have almost as many "Me-sters" here as Teamsters. They would walk over their mother to get an extra run, a few more hours on the clock or a cushier bid.

We have almost as many "Me-sters" here as Teamsters. They would walk over their mother to get an extra run, a few more hours on the clock or a cushier bid.
Let me clarify there are some city drivers who work 4 tens Monday through Thursday then on Fridays they want to do turns and take work away from us road drivers then in Saturday's they come out of the woodwork to Dayton and take the turns from the extra board when we have guys waiting everyone should file on this stop the stealing of r work but the union is so devided and its every man for his self gotta love it

Let me clarify there are some city drivers who work 4 tens Monday through Thursday then on Fridays they want to do turns and take work away from us road drivers then in Saturday's they come out of the woodwork to Dayton and take the turns from the extra board when we have guys waiting everyone should file on this stop the stealing of r work but the union is so devided and its every man for his self gotta love it
Can't wait till Panther starts doing pick ups in the city and deliveries and a road driver comes off his rest at 8 am and does some city work I'm sure the city guys will welcome that with open arms we are a team remember that

Can't wait till Panther starts doing pick ups in the city and deliveries and a road driver comes off his rest at 8 am and does some city work I'm sure the city guys will welcome that with open arms we are a team remember that
Road guys are taking it you know where city guys are next you are not immune they want to get rid of us all so get ready you will need lots of lube also

Road guys are taking it you know where city guys are next you are not immune they want to get rid of us all so get ready you will need lots of lube also
And don't forget us express landstar Warner making 3 or 4 pick ups making a truckload bypassing city guys delivering straight to a customer

So city men don't think its not gonna get to you it will stop taking road work running over road men me me me me me me me me me and oh yes me me me me me

Yep soap and

yep soap and Laundry detergent fabric softener Lard and butter lots of personal lubricant ky jelly hamburger grease sausage grease and don't forget to Pam spray melted cheese chicken nuggets ham sandwich Summer sausage meatloaf
And a ABF suck ass sandwich