Averitt | Claims Ratio

Just got off the phone from the big house and we are at .41% as of today. Hope this helps, I would be glad to set up an appointment for an Account Executive to come by for a visit.

Tt1 and cm, stop buying the propaganda. They tell you what you want to hear. Just because you got it from the big house is ask the more reason to discount it. they have to carry the water for the uppity ups. Believe none of it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

You have chosen to buy the crap. Not me. You believe all their garbage. Even they don't know whst it is. Keep believing to your own detriment.

Come on! Use Averitt....I need the miles, Iceman needs a new truck, LTL needs to resupply on GERITOL!!!!

Yep, use AE. But do so at your own risk. Then pray a lot. CM can show you how thats performed.

Yes I can prove the benefits of prayer, I can use you as an example. Lifer, You are a breathing answered prayer. A few years back we spoke as you were fighting a nasty illness and requested prayer, I did, God answered. Bigdog88 is another living answered prayer, hundreds of folks, myself included, have been praying for this man during his illness. I love to pray to my Lord Jesus Christ and I would love for everyone to remember me and my family when they pray.

:clapping:CM we dont see eye to eye on alot but we both know that prayer changes things ! All things, you keep sending them up for me and anyone else that wants to can as well !!!!! We serve a gracious GOD !