Clark Brothers (?)

Dirty White Boy

TB Lurker
Credits
Maybe I missed something: What happened to the Clark Bros. Trucking Co. that was supposedly acquired by/absorbed by Jevic for their Midwest potential? Did YRC keep them? Did SAIA get them? Or, were they sold off as part of Jevic?

Anybody know? :bicycle:

Dirty White Boy said:
Maybe I missed something: What happened to the Clark Bros. Trucking Co. that was supposedly acquired by/absorbed by Jevic for their Midwest potential? Did YRC keep them? Did SAIA get them? Or, were they sold off as part of Jevic?

Anybody know? :bicycle:

I don't ever remember reading about Jevic buying anyone. I'm pretty sure Clark was purchased by some other LTL company. I'm having a brain fart right now and just can't remember who it was

Clark Bros was bought by Saia and absorbed into Saia a couple of years ago to expand into the midwest. Also, YRCW would not have had anything to do with it since SCST was the holding company for Jevic and Saia - not YRCW.

Yep and 10-4 JJ.... I remembered Clark was a mid-west carrier. Also, if memory serves, it wasn't a real bloodless kind of buyout. Anyway, welcome, JJ.