Class A and B in Grandview MO

Discussion in 'Dayton' started by Lazlo, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Lazlo

Lazlo Active Member

Saw job postings for Class A and Class B drivers in Grandview MO...anyone have info on this location? Dayton's website doesn't list a service center there?
    Currently delivering (2wheeler) groceries. Getting tired of the 3-4am start time and realize that physically I won't be able to do this forever so sooner rather than later I'd like to find a place I can work long term.
    From reading other threads it seems like people are happy here, I've also got a good idea about pay/benefits etc. What about hours? I've read 40-48 is a good average...what time(a) of day do shifts typically begin?

coondogg likes this.
  2. MDWdock

MDWdock New Member

Yes that's for the Kansas City terminal. As a class A driver you'll be making pick ups and delveries in a 53', 48' or 40' trailer. Your day will start around 6-9am and you may work 8-10 hours. class A pay starts around $22 and class B starts around 20 with generous raises yearly.

coondogg likes this.
  3. coondogg

coondogg Freight Herder

Depending on how the barn is run, you may have to start on a 10 or 11 am bid. Linehaul starts at 9pm at my place.

4. Lazlo

Lazlo Active Member

5. Moneyman01

Moneyman01 Proud to be a dad!

Don't blame you lazlo. Dayton is a great place. Talked to a buddy of mine that works there. He loves it