Estes | class action lawsuit

I helped a fellow driver break a set last night in the rain, then when walking by the dock I steadied some freight on a forklift that a dockworker was moving. But now I'm really wondering. Was I helping out my co-workers or giving away my time to the company? Kind of a gray area there.

Just dont whine when you get injured doing something other than your told,and good ole estes shows you the door!!:chairshot:

An easy solution to Rob not "understanding" the California labor laws would be to eliminate California drivers, right? Pay the local guys on the clock like you have to, from the time they start to the time they finish. 10 hour days, no overtime. All of the linehaul taken care of by extraboard drivers that don't live in California. Don't think for a second that there aren't a ton of real OTR truck drivers out there that don't mind giving away a little of their time to make Estes money. Lots of guys I know would stay out for weeks at a time, too. Not all truck drivers NEED to be home every day. Get a clue California, or soon, you'll be looking for a job. We are an east coast company that operates on the west coast. It doesn't necessarily mean that we need west coast drivers.
:Violin::crybaby::flame::notworthy:

..... might be game over already.
Like as stated before. $1.10 a mile for outsiders and $1.40 a mile for us. After surcharge because even I'm smart enough to know those numbers are a lot higher at $4 a gallon on both sides

Sorry guys, I noticed this thread was closed the other day. These things are real easy to close with a touch screen. Throw a rock at me or something next time.