Central Transport | class action lawsuit !

Yes....You can start another ACCT. But the mods have your IP address and your attitude is a dead give away.
Not the sharpest but I cn stomachs u train, like u tell others..don't take it personal. .this is all fun for me.. cheaper thn drinking nd keeps me outta trouble. As one could imagine, whn I do actually go out for fun, trouble usually follows. I jus love empty threats and feed on arrogance

My nex id should be viwax mangina sugarwalls.. or is that too long?

need a truthful answer! what does c.t.do with the honest money they keep for themselves? I Mean you clock in as a dockworker or a ltl driver you somehow loose about an hr on your pay check. or p-days you only get paid the days they want to pay you for. But you can ask for p-days. witch you are excused but not get paid for...... JUST WONDERING HOW C.T. CAN JUSTIFY NOT PAYING YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU EARNED!!!!! again want a honest answer... loma ain't one

need a truthful answer! what does c.t.do with the honest money they keep for themselves? I Mean you clock in as a dockworker or a ltl driver you somehow loose about an hr on your pay check. or p-days you only get paid the days they want to pay you for. But you can ask for p-days. witch you are excused but not get paid for...... JUST WONDERING HOW C.T. CAN JUSTIFY NOT PAYING YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU EARNED!!!!! again want a honest answer... loma ain't one

that's like asking the government to account for the tax dollars they confiscate, good luck getting a truthful answer, private company doesn't have to show a thing except maybe to the IRS if audited, but then he probably has a good enough accountant to make sure that doesn't happen.