ODFL | Cleaning House!!!

You’re absolutely right, Lone Ranger. When I was at Conway, I noticed a pretty sharp BMW near me at one of my stops. The dude had a white shirt and a tie on. My next stop was 4 miles away, and guess who I see show up about 30 seconds after me. Yep, white-shirt boy. Coincidence? Maybe. I stared him down pretty good...eye contact and all! Companies have people like this everywhere.
Maybe he wanted a date?

I take pictures of trailers in different yards, before I hook. I document them as proof. It’s amazing that some employees don’t realize what responsibilities they have to insure that a trailer is legal or doesn’t have holes in it. Also I don’t Facebook.
Same here.I take pictures of any damage found and yard location.I do and tell all my trainee's to walk all around your equipment before moving to make sure if there is damage you have caught it before moving.A lot easier to explain than after the fact.Just kill's me the driver's who just hook & go.What is proper inspection without checking all around.:hide:

What is a Facebook???
Your face on a book

3Hijsjn.jpg

Maybe he wanted a date?
Or...he was willing to put aside any form of morality, self-respect and personal integrity? Thereby, turning himself into a money-grubbing corporate slimeball? I can’t truthfully say he was tailing me that day, but it seemed oddly coincidental.

Same here.I take pictures of any damage found and yard location.I do and tell all my trainee's to walk all around your equipment before moving to make sure if there is damage you have caught it before moving.A lot easier to explain than after the fact.Just kill's me the driver's who just hook & go.What is proper inspection without checking all around.:hide:

I swear it’s company policy now to not pretrip your equipment at od bc everyone be hooking and going.

I swear it’s company policy now to not pretrip your equipment at od bc everyone be hooking and going.
You got that right! Get down to Medford and I find a brake can leaking, sliced airline, flat tires, the best one is a trailer coming from Southern California without the paperwork or certain things flipped on the trailer. Four drivers prior to me didn’t catch it. I agree with you totally Billy.

You got that right! Get down to Medford and I find a brake can leaking, sliced airline, flat tires, the best one is a trailer coming from Southern California without the paperwork or certain things flipped on the trailer. Four drivers prior to me didn’t catch it. I agree with you totally Billy.

Good thing the people at OD road rescue are so quick and responsive....... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No, he lives in Portland and wears those pink hats on his head in women's marches.
There he goes again, talking about something he knows nothing about. I don’t live in Oregon or Washington. Go figure that one out Billy. Pink hats, no my girl wears pink, how bout them pink boxers that I heard you wear.

There he goes again, talking about something he knows nothing about. I don’t live in Oregon or Washington. Go figure that one out Billy. Pink hats, no my girl wears pink, how bout them pink boxers that I heard you wear.

"Fly, I haven't heard any complaints about pink boxers being left in line drivers tractors."

I know you said your main squeeze moved, but last I heard you’re still kicking it up here for now.

Again this is no joke.I have a personal long time friend that had over 25 years with OD and was let go yesterday over a traffic picture that he posted.Hate for anyone to loose a job over something like this.Staysafe

He post that on the fb? Even 10 years ago I feel safe saying OD would've given him a warning. No remorse now.

Again this is no joke.I have a personal long time friend that had over 25 years with OD and was let go yesterday over a traffic picture that he posted.Hate for anyone to loose a job over something like this.Staysafe

Was he moving when he took the picture? I would assume he wasn't stopped with his brakes set. I have done that before, however my brakes were set and we were not moving. Just clarifying for me.