XPO | clear channel vs moderators

Credits
who is the worst at smacking your tallywacker for saying the wrong thing ? clear channel or the moderators ?
i say the moderators are worse , you can't even replace forbidden words with harmless vegetable names. guess i will just have to come back with another name and ip.

im saying good bye for now. i imagine when they see this thread and its about them and they see the totally vulgar word "tallywacker" my account will be locked up or deleted .

might as well get my moneys worth

onion , onion ,onion ,onion .... by the way .... onion... what was i talking about? oh yea ...onion.... P.S. onion
dang darn dabnaggit cheese and rice !
this board needs BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE
only in america would you NOT have the freedom to write freely. freakin commie's

bye yall .... see ya soon under another name :popcorn:

out of hand

Well, the onions thing was way out of hand, and the only thing I learned is that I won't be taking them to Graveyard's house...
And DW laid out a really weird visual, and velvet, and stuff, and well, you know the rest...

true, the onion thing was way out of hand , but for anyone with common sense ,they would have laughed it off, or called it stupid.... but ohhhhh noooo , not the moderator. i got a D.O.T. violation for that. on top of another violation before that.
these moderators are not the same on an open post as they are in a private message to you.
i feel like rambo in the first movie ... telling the sheriff to just let it go.... just let it go....
but ohhhhh noooo.... they have to show who's the boss around these here parts.
sorry to rant.... but i can't stand censorship at all ! especially if I'm not cursing , or threatening violence. i have not said anything that bad on here to hurt anyone feelings ,cept maybe a few wacko's that were lookin for a reason to get into it.
trust me , the only reason this post is visible still is because i may have struck a chord with the moderators and they are afraid someone respectable in here might have already read this thread and agreed. if i was private messaging this convo to them,they would be all over my extreme lower back area and giving me more infractions.
this is just silly .... point blank silly :popcorn: