Clear the road!

double r

Dock delivery expert
Credits
Took my Doubles/Triples endorsement test this morning and I PASSED! Watch out, I may bid on the shuttle and be like my hero GT, LOL. Oh, I'm on vacation this week also. :-)

RR you really gonna bid shuttle?
Not yet but may bid float. Company is looking into floats for the yards. If shuttle opens, then I may bid it but at this time I am not going to bid my yard shuttle driver off his route and I don't want the shuttle full time in the other yard.

I thought GT was pushing a cart again.

Guardrail
I am but not for much longer ;) I'm done throwing groceries 60 hrs a week, this last week I worked 66 hrs, that isn't the way I want to live my life, so I'm going to do something about it, I started last Saturday when I took the time to talk to a man, I met that same man a few minutes ago and got my paperwork for Gemini Transport, I got a good of shot as anyone I suppose.

Whoa GT gonna haul gas? Good luck bro. Good gig I've heard once you get use to it. You should call me again sometime

I don't want to call when your wife is trying to please you with the strap on lol jk I don't know when a good time is to call you. You're always busy

Well, when I had to hang up with you because Mom called, Dad isn't doing so good, I really don't feel like talking, have fun with Jackson, give him a hug for me and I'll keep you updated on my Dad. And Money....thank you for your friendship.

It's ok gt I understand. When you said your mom was calling I knew it was about your dad. Call whenever gt and you're welcome. But you also have a few more friends here

Thanks Brother, this is getting to be more than I can handle, for real Bro. Its just getting to be to much, everything is getting piled on, I'm feeling anxiety, and its bad.

Gt just remember we all put our pants on one leg at a time. I have been in your shoes ever need to talk send a pm I am up all the time.

Thanks Brother, this is getting to be more than I can handle, for real Bro. Its just getting to be to much, everything is getting piled on, I'm feeling anxiety, and its bad.

One day at a time man.
I'm not a super religious man by any means but for what it's worth you've got someone in KC praying for you.