Yellow | Cleveland callback

Vwaggs

TB Veteran
Credits
:tribehasspoken:

Got called back from layoff today in Cleveland. Oh well, running around in the convertible with little responsibiltiy and a pocket full of unemployment pay was getting old anyway. Honest to god, as I'm writing this, my wife is questioning me about switching cars w/her now. I guess she wants to spend the rest of her summer riding in the sun. Anyhow, good luck getting back to work everyone that still is laid off.
:smilie_132:

Congratulations VWaggs,
Glad to here you got called back . It's still a little slow here in STL Can't get out on my rest. But manage to 2200 miles a week . Hope things pick up shortly. seems pretty slow for this time of year. Had to tell what the problem is. Could be fuel prices, rate increase, Stock market ,or a combination of all of those.

Good that you are back. BUF is kinda slow, but I like it fine if you can catch a break here and there. Certianly enough to live on.

Hey, Lil' Cous I see your back, did you enjoy your trip to PRT I hope they keep you boys busy so that I can have some time off:smilie_132: :bgroovy:

Beautiful first trip back. Breeze up, then slept in til 13.5 and edged through Chicago before rush hour the morning home.