Clinton aides went unpunished after giving false statements to FBI's Peter Strzok.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Neither of the Clinton associates, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, faced legal consequences for their misleading statements, which they made in interviews last year with former FBI section chief Peter Strzok

But another Strzok interview subject was not so lucky.

Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last week to lying during an interview he gave on Jan. 24 to Strzok and another FBI agent. Circa journalist Sara Carter reported on Monday that Strzok took part in that interview with the retired lieutenant general.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/c...alse-statements-to-anti-trump-fbi-supervisor/

2. Rastus

Strzok is the the guy, I guarantee it, he's the top of the food chain at the deep state. The spying, the illegal leaks, the use of the fake GPS dossier, all of it. That snake Mueller knew it too.

3. Rastus

Too bad General Flynn didn't wait a week to make his plea deal to these two snakes.
    He could have just said you two have the balls to wrong info on a form is dishonest.

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish.

Flynn is getting destroyed morally and financially for lying to the F.B.I. and Hillary was caught lying multiple times, to James Comey the F.B.I. director no less, and not a word being said about it.
    I blame Trump and Sessions for being too stupid to fight fire with fire.
    Her lies and the left's hypocrisy should be front and center every day.
    And where the :censored: is Sessions?

Republicans are notorious for being too stupid to go on the offensive, instead they're always defending themselves against false accusations.
    The Dems are much better at this game.

Bart likes this.
  5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

its time to attack

the truth is the FBI guy is a partisan hack in a position where you cannot be a partisan hack
    the Federal govt has the power to absolutely destroy any citizen and that is what they did to Flynn,
    Flynn had no choice but to cop a plea

this Strzok guy needs to be arrested and the ful weight of the govt applied to him, I'm sure he has some interesting tales to tell

Northern Flash likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

Sessions needs to either start putting his foot in these political hack's asses or step aside and let someone who has a set of onions get to work.
    To drain the swamp these creatures that have destroyed the integrity of the F.B.I. need to be put in prison, and that goes for the crooked woman POS who lied to Comey and Congress multiple times.

7. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Sessions is either part of the Swamp or is too soft to be an AG for this Presidency.Coming off of probably the most corrupt administration ever,Trump needs a hard ass in that job to go after the schmucks.

8. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

I keep hoping he's actually doing something behind the scenes.

jimmy g likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

Same here, but the clock is ticking. The iron is hot right now, so now is the time to whack these bastards.
    And if Sessions doesn't have the stones, he needs to be given a one way ticket back to Alabama.
    Session's lack of desire will cost the Republicans votes in 2018 and cost Trump votes in 2020.
    Get it done, or get lost Sessions.