Clinton Graham...ABF Teamster

D

Docker

I'm very saddened to announce the passing on of a great man and a great friend. He will be deeply missed by his family and the many friends including myself that he has accumulated over the years.He has been a true friend and I am very proud to of known him! Rest in peace Clint...

2281943473.png

Sorry Docker, its always hard to lose a friend, he was much to young, only 48, I'm 3 yrs away, I don't wanna leave my family, neither did he, I'm sure, I hope his family deals with the loss with peace and dignity.

Rest in peace my Teamster Brother! You have earned it!

GT

Sorry Docker, its always hard to lose a friend, he was much to young, only 48, I'm 3 yrs away, I don't wanna leave my family, neither did he, I'm sure, I hope his family deals with the loss with peace and dignity.

Rest in peace my Teamster Brother! You have earned it!

GT

Yes...it is hard to lose a friend grocerythrower...especially when you haven't seen them for quite awhile...although we still kept in touch...it's just not the same...and it's a shame one doesn't think of these things until it's too late.You meet many good friends in you lifetime...starting in school...then the military...then on the job and always swear to stay in touch...but after the geographical distance grows further and the years fade away...little by little...the communication deteriorates...but that great friendship will always remain forever in your heart. And it is good people like Clint...that you meet in your lifetime that made your life richer and Clint was such a man...and I was very proud to call him my friend!