SAIA | close to joining saia team

Train is right you gotta screw up pretty bad LTL is a different animal than anything else very political at times

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Didn't mean to scare you big truck but I was just saying there is a lot of turnover at bigger terminals I don't mean to sound mean or disrespectful but facts are facts and they get more (flunkies) at the bigger yards and they don't last long

Was talking to a city driver at a stop here in Dallas. He gave me a name to put down, so maybe that will help.

Been applying for months with no response. I thought maybe having 10 jobs in 10 years might have been the issue haha. But I'm 27 and half of them were college jobs, and the others were me gaining experience in driving.

I had a few food service jobs, they were tough but good money, each one better paying requiring more experience so I made the jump. I hope they call me if I have a current drivers name for a reference.

I know it's a good company and their posting yesterday a starting pay of 22.11 with one year P&D experience. Seeing that I start at CFL at 20.10 and top out at 21.10, I think it may be a good move.

Doubles are easy, just remember you can't back up, they track like a 45' around the turns and they really don't dance all that much. 18 years at JB Hunt???? Whoaaaaaa. God bless you.
I saw a conway guy who had this support, bar thingy he put down and locked in place to keep dolly from turning, was backin up all over the place...I believe this piece would only be for backing...

Doubles are easy, just remember you can't back up, they track like a 45' around the turns and they really don't dance all that much. 18 years at JB Hunt???? Whoaaaaaa. God bless you.
you can back up doubles..... slow and small turns.... practice,you'll get.... good luck....

definetely don't want Estes. Lot's of waiting and no pay
Ill second that, and you may spend 6 years or more and get really screwed because they change the way they move freight and you are in the wrong class of driver, yes the Seniority at Estes goes by Class of Driver, not Company time.....They let go of linehaul guys that had 10+ years and kept Utility guys with 6 months, a few years back. Just one example of how screwed up this company can be.. 13 years at Estes and so glad I left..