Yellow | Closest Yellow Terminal

Credits
Can anybody tell me the closest Yelow terminal to Clarion,PA ???
I've e-mailed Yellow and all I get is a link to the job site.
I know a lot of guys are getting ready to retire and would like to possibly get a foot in the door.:rockon:

littledawg said:
Can anybody tell me the closest Yellow terminal to Clarion,PA ???
I've e-mailed Yellow and all I get is a link to the job site.
I know a lot of guys are getting ready to retire and would like to possibly get a foot in the door.:rockon:
i did a map quest search and it look like Du Bois is the closest one to you.
Du Bois (DUO) 151 Preston Way
Falls Creek, PA 15840-9749

you need to zoom to level 6
Map of Clarion, PA by MapQuest

Dubois or Altoona or Pittsburgh is the next closest.Where in clarion do you live? I used to live in Butler.

yo...

clarion is at the 50 milestick on 80....

warren terminal is in hubbard ohio in pa/oh state line....

erie terminal is in erie...

about the same distance than dubois.....

pittsburgh is on the north side of town off of highway 8 if i remember right.....

buffalo and cleveland are about the same distance for road gigs...

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yellow nearby

Dubois is the closest one. Its off exit 97. You make a right by the Sheetz, go down a mile or so, then take a left by the State Police barracks. Roadway is there also. They only have a couple road drivers. If you wanted to get in quicker, you'd need to apply at the regional hubs. They are Lancaster, PA (LCP), Maybrook NY (MBK) and Richfield, Oh (CVE).

Richfield wouldn't be too bad but I don't want to move to get a job. I like where I live now. If I only had to commute every other day or something, I would but definitely not interested in moving.:nerd:

yellow1 said:
I run Butler out Pittsburgh about 45 min. Rt 8 south or 28 south.

Pittsburgh might be a thought from Clarion. The only bad point is I believe they run one board. You only get the road bid if your senioity is high enough to get the lowest bid.
At the bottom of route 8, you take a right, go down about a mile. It sits off to the right on a side street. From Clarion, its about a mile or two farther than the Pittsburgh zoo.