Central Transport | Closing 13 terminals...anyone know which ones?

i do all the time , im outta cleveland . if your talking about the pjax hub . what do you need to know ?

No, I was talking about the Vitran Hub. I used to work there and I was wondering how messed up things are there probably and who is still there.
Thanks anyway though.

Yes

Vitran will be closing all teminals in the same city that they have a p-jax terminal...Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus, Cinncy, ect. The Vitran employies are supose to be dove tailed into the p-jax system as Vitran legacy employies. I go into the Toledo hub every night oout of the Burgh, yes things are still as f*** as always. That inspired plan to have the drivers work the dock isn't working too well. I for one will not! Be safe out there.....

Vitran will be closing all teminals in the same city that they have a p-jax terminal...Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus, Cinncy, ect. The Vitran employies are supose to be dove tailed into the p-jax system as Vitran legacy employies. I go into the Toledo hub every night oout of the Burgh, yes things are still as f*** as always. That inspired plan to have the drivers work the dock isn't working too well. I for one will not! Be safe out there.....

Do the math Norm their are more than 13 terminals.

Do the math Norm their are more than 13 terminals.

Yes there are more than 13 terminals, however the terminals that they will be closing are the 13 in PA, OH, and MI. Not to mention the P-jax terminals they will be closing in the other locations such as IN ect.