Holland | Closing a week early?

Boyscout

TB Lurker
Credits
i heard yesterday that ft. smith bestway was closing on the 26 of jan instead of feb 2.....

anyone hearing anything out of joplin Holland about delivery and pick up in the ft. smith area or is the interlining rumor with us at yellow ft.smith the story line.....

are they changing dates anywhere else or is it just to close this terminal early......probably wondering if all the drivers will stay another week and they are just trying to be safe

JP is gearing up to run Ft. Smith the terminals that are going Holland are going early the reddaway terms. will be in Feb. Tulsa will not be a breakbulk anymore, on monday the 29th they won't be open is what I heard.Also heard there is some kind of labor dispute in Wichata

JP is gearing up to run Ft. Smith the terminals that are going Holland are going early the reddaway terms. will be in Feb. Tulsa will not be a breakbulk anymore, on monday the 29th they won't be open is what I heard.Also heard there is some kind of labor dispute in Wichata
tulsa wont be a break hub anymore?
for real. what terminal are you from

no labor dispute in wichita.....just a bunch of non union pukes there......who dont wanna work for a union carrier anyway....no ill will intended on those idiots...some of them in wichita didnt even reapply for the best freight job in the country......morons who dont deserve those jobs anyway

12) The employee boards are NOT for Non-Employees to go to to antagonize and or force your anti-union or union views on the employees of that board, you will be warned on the first offense and banned for the second offense, if you want to debate this subject there is a board for that. All of this bashing wastes valuable space on the employees boards and creates flame wars which are unproductive to us all.
Thank you for your support!

ill tell ya guy.....anyone that would sacrifice their families incomes on foolish pride over not ever wanting to be union is a moronic act in itself....and if you know anything about the witchita area you would know that after the big layoff at boeing just a few years ago that there arent alot of jobs in the area.....

also i work at YELLOW and have for two years....if you dont wanna be union thats fine, there are thousands of other drivers that would love the opportunity that you guys pass on to work under the best working conditions in freight...

its all about opinons boyscout and for being at yellow for 2 years you sound like you been there for 20, let me guess though you've worked for one or two union compaines before yellow what happend? they shut down like all the other ones did? i make between 900 and 1000 dollars after taxes a week, i don't think i'm sacrificing my family income, and my terminal is not closing and no drivers are being laid off, but yeah go with the teamsters their there for job security. what you guys can't work the dock to cold, to hot what, you guys can't hook or break your sets, probaly beacuse you don't want to get wet when it rains or hurt your back lifting the dolly.explain yourself!! that's what you consider best working conditions i call it LAZY!! i worked for a union company and it was the worst working conditions ever. i can go on if you want to respond. i hope the guy in charge allows me to continue our conversation if not all of union workers follow me to the debate forum if you have a problem with waht i'm saying. remember this is just my opinion, i hope i did'nt hurt your feelings!!!

its all about opinons boyscout and for being at yellow for 2 years you sound like you been there for 20, let me guess though you've worked for one or two union compaines before yellow what happend? they shut down like all the other ones did? i make between 900 and 1000 dollars after taxes a week, i don't think i'm sacrificing my family income, and my terminal is not closing and no drivers are being laid off, but yeah go with the teamsters their there for job security. what you guys can't work the dock to cold, to hot what, you guys can't hook or break your sets, probaly beacuse you don't want to get wet when it rains or hurt your back lifting the dolly.explain yourself!! that's what you consider best working conditions i call it LAZY!! i worked for a union company and it was the worst working conditions ever. i can go on if you want to respond. i hope the guy in charge allows me to continue our conversation if not all of union workers follow me to the debate forum if you have a problem with waht i'm saying. remember this is just my opinion, i hope i did'nt hurt your feelings!

no feelings hurt here....glad you doing fine.....hope you next terminal manager likes you as well.....
as for were i worked before it was Dugan and when yellow bought out usf i went to yellow...

as for sacrifice i am speaking to the wichita drivers not you sounds like you love the job you have....stay there.....we dont want you in our union company anyway you would only weakin us.....its about brotherhood and ppl looking out for each other not every man for himself.....gl to you and hope i didnt hurt your feelings.....lol

Have you ever wondered why you are paid 900 to 1000 a week?

Wonder what you would make if their was no union?

I have the answer. It is because the company wants to pay you enough to keep the union out. So the union is helping your wages and you dont have to belong.

Wages would be half if the union went away.

Several hard working men and women joined a union to increase the wages of all drivers. and you thank them by calling them lazy?

to all that may concern- i do apologize for what i said i sent a message to toxic and i'm trying to figure out how to get to smokestack so somebody can delete what i wrote, as i stated to toxic i have strong feelings and stick to them, and sometimes it gets the best of me.

to all that may concern- i do apologize for what i said i sent a message to toxic and i'm trying to figure out how to get to smokestack so somebody can delete what i wrote, as i stated to toxic i have strong feelings and stick to them, and sometimes it gets the best of me.
Thanks for the apology wrigley. The staff of Truckingboards appreciates members doing this.:1036316054: