SAIA | closing terminals

m_b

TB Lurker
Credits
heard out on the route today that SAIA is closing the Athens,Ga. and Columbus,Ga. terminals in the next few weeks. this was told to me by a Saia p&d driver.

mike

I imagine it's speculation. ATL gobbled up both terminals' biggest freight areas, and in turn they layed off alot at both. Who knows now a days ...

Its coming down the line close the smaller terminals and let the larger ones do all the work it sucks but its happening with alot of the other terminals

Yes your right there was talk of closing wpb a few months ago and have everything be ran out of Miami but Miami cant handle it all .

Well a couple more days until the biggest idiot in American history gets out of office!! Like every business he has ever owned America is in the toilet!!

well it will be years before we see any change in the economy so dont count any chickens until all the eggs have hatched

????????????????

Read the 2 post before I posted.. They were commenting on the present and incoming president...... This thread is about closing terminals not politics, hence my post... before you comment I was told by the big boss to keep theards on topic, so I'm just doing what I was told......Please continue with your thread topic

Read the 2 post before I posted.. They were commenting on the present and incoming president...... This thread is about closing terminals not politics, hence my post... before you comment I was told by the big boss to keep theards on topic, so I'm just doing what I was told......Please continue with your thread topic

Well I have to say we were on topic talking about terminals closing and the economy!! I didn’t see anything mentioned about a president!! I did see someone say idiot!! So from what I gather you think this president and incoming president are the idiots mentioned!! Wow man you’re a moderator and a American how could you say that about our Presidents!! I would encourage you to stand out side of your red, white, and blue truck and think about what you said!! I am ashamed!!!:USA::3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

Before ls57racer insults anymore Americans and since this isn’t a political forum lets get back on topic!! The only gossip floating around down here is Houma and Sherman might be on a cut list!! But like I say its all gossip!!

There I thought the boogie bird wuz talkn 'bout havn to send Mr Grant and Mr Jackson out to "stimulate" his economy and thus helpn to keep those terminals open.