SAIA | closing terminals

how much does being a moderator pay??? and all politicians are idiots and crooks, term limits are our only hope, wake up people, you cant spend your way into prosperity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much does being a moderator pay??? and all politicians are idiots and crooks, term limits are our only hope, wake up people, you cant spend your way into prosperity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator pay is the same as ya'll get for gracing this forum, but use of the Company Jet is awesome...:hysterical:...Let's leave Politics to the Politic Forum alright...thanks...:1036316054:

LS57, one trend you will notice in this section if you haven't already is that most if not all of our threads ending going so far off course from the original post, it's hard to remember what it was about to begin with. :duh: I don't know why...but that seems to be the way we work :biglaugh:

LS57, one trend you will notice in this section if you haven't already is that most if not all of our threads ending going so far off course from the original post, it's hard to remember what it was about to begin with. :duh: I don't know why...but that seems to be the way we work :biglaugh:

LOL I know what ya mean, but that's the way most forums are....As long as folks are contibuting and not flaming it's all good... We are distracted so easily:rofl2::rofl2: Some topics are just off limits to company forums...Politics is 1 of them, but I understand your point

LOL I know what ya mean, but that's the way most forums are....As long as folks are contibuting and not flaming it's all good... We are distracted so easily:rofl2::rofl2: Some topics are just off limits to company forums...Politics is 1 of them, but I understand your point

I was not aware of that fact. Maybe I should read the forum rules a little more closely eh?:smilie_132:

I was not aware of that fact. Maybe I should read the forum rules a little more closely eh?:smilie_132:

The rules are really a blanket policy, a guide line if you will for the most troublesome areas.... Politics is not mentioned in the rules, but the general rule is if there is a forum for a particular subject, Like politics then those type view points should be posted in that forum and not in the general forums.... Damn is this complicated or what...:duh:

Suppose we wanted to talk about the political discombobulation of any given company as related to the same said of the government that is in the same boat?:biglaugh:

As long as it is direct reference to the given company, it would fly in the company forum.... as always Polictics is a slippery slope.... Good question sir