R&L | closing?

Hey I once read something on a bathroom wall at Mc'Donalds that said for a great bj call 555-1212....I called the number but it was just an average bj....can't believe everything you hear or see at Mickey D's

Wait.....you only got an "average" one, when a "great" one was clearly indicated in the advertisement?????

Sue.........immediatly.......Remember the "hot coffee" guy??? Sued McDonald's for burning him with hot coffee, won the suit, became filthy, stinking, rich......

This is a "no brainer".........you will get millions.....

Call my law office if you want us to represent you, this is a winner.....

The Law Office of Dewey, Sue-em, and Howe......

:1036316054:

Not to rain on your parade but,i have seen a lot of companies buy new equipment just before they closed the doors.I'm not saying this is the case here but just adding my two cents.Good luck people...

Not to rain on your parade but,i have seen a lot of companies buy new equipment just before they closed the doors.I'm not saying this is the case here but just adding my two cents.Good luck people...

I don't belong here myself.....but, over at Con-Way, we just bought half a fleet of new units a couple of months ago.....now they are all parked, they didn't renew the permits or licenses for '09........seeing new units on the lot, doesn't mean what it used to.....(not that anything does anymore)......

:hide:

Lets not start with the trucks braceface,lol!

hey.....maybe Con-Way will sell you all of their new units real cheep.........they are all '08's and some have only been used for a couple of weeks or so.......we sure aren't going to be using them for a long, long time.......they didn't even renew the license plates for this year....

:hysterical:

I wish you outsiders would quit coming on here and starting shiit. There is enough going on without some nobody want-a-be putting their two cents in. I told your mama that she should have rasied you better,but I couldn't understand what she said because she was on her knees and her mouth was full. She later told me that the best part of you ran down her leg,and that you REALLY do think that the sissy you call dad REALLY is your father. You should have known better when he first started molesting you. I also wish that you would keep your snaggle tooth sisters away from my truck when I stop for a cup of coffee. I have told them over and over that I may just be their father and that would be creepy-hell I may just be your daddy. Are you really on here looking for your real daddy,or just a sugar daddy? Just because your mama has a thing for truck drivers doesn't mean that you have to,so move on and find you a man somewhere else. In the future when you hear or read real men talking just keep quiet and stick your thumb in your mouth. If it tastes like shiit then switch thumbs,you got the one that you've been sticking in your ***.

we sure aren't going to be using them for a long, long time.......they didn't even renew the license plates for this year...
:hysterical:

I doubt your company will be the only one not renewing plates and insurance on trucks.Why pay the extra $$ to have the trucks just sit.When freight levels pick back up the trucks will probably come back into service.

My last post was erased by a fed ex driver. Why is a fed ex driver overseeing our board? I must have responded to one of his buddies that was on here talking trash. If you don't work for R&L what are you doing on this board? Roadways moderators slogan is we deceide,you listen--not alot of free speech there. I guess that comrade JT at fed ex is from the we deceide,you listen school. My main point of the post was that if you don't work here,don't come on here and start rumors or talk trash. We are not closing down and will probably take over the freight of the people who come on here and start trouble--that includes you fed ex. Evidently you and your buddies can dish it out,but you can't take it. The Christmas season is over so what do you do now-no more Christmas packages to haul. Now you can go on lay off while the REAL freight companies get back to work. You have bought all those LTL companies over the past few years trying to be like us,have we went into the package delivery bussiness--NO! So tell all your buddies that you can erase all the post that you want,but it won't stop us from being the #1 freight company out there when it's all said and done. We are not shutting down and I would appreciate you and your buddies stop with any rumors saying as much.

My last post was erased by a fed ex driver. Why is a fed ex driver overseeing our board? I must have responded to one of his buddies that was on here talking trash. If you don't work for R&L what are you doing on this board? Roadways moderators slogan is we deceide,you listen--not alot of free speech there. I guess that comrade JT at fed ex is from the we deceide,you listen school. My main point of the post was that if you don't work here,don't come on here and start rumors or talk trash. We are not closing down and will probably take over the freight of the people who come on here and start trouble--that includes you fed ex. Evidently you and your buddies can dish it out,but you can't take it. The Christmas season is over so what do you do now-no more Christmas packages to haul. Now you can go on lay off while the REAL freight companies get back to work. You have bought all those LTL companies over the past few years trying to be like us,have we went into the package delivery bussiness--NO! So tell all your buddies that you can erase all the post that you want,but it won't stop us from being the #1 freight company out there when it's all said and done. We are not shutting down and I would appreciate you and your buddies stop with any rumors saying as much.

JT owns the boards:hysterical:Bye...

May I add Fed Ex Freight dos not in any way haul Christmas packages .
This goes to show you how much you know about Fed Ex.

i think that all r&l employees should go to other company boards and start some rumors also it,s bad that fellow drivers have to do this no matter what company they work for:GrowUp:

i think that all r&l employees should go to other company boards and start some rumors also it,s bad that fellow drivers have to do this no matter what company they work for:GrowUp:

That's uncalled for and just starts more trouble.
As you said "Let's grow up here." stop this foolishness .

good thing i didn't do it what would he have said then :hysterical:

Lets not start with the trucks braceface,lol!

Hey Owl, my hope for the New Year is that you guys in Miami get brand new, 09 In ternational Pro stars...As a matter of fact, I'm gonna call Senior right mow an make it happen..lol

Good to hear from ya, hope things are going well..:1036316054:

Saw This

Sorry to butt in here because I don't work for R+L but have a friend that does. The Dec. 22\29 issue of Transport Topics page 25 has a VERY large ad in it for R+L. Can't post it but here's what it says. "Cash Buyer Looking to Buy / Van Carrier, Refrigerated Carrier, Truckload Brokerage, Logistics Company." Sales between $15 & $500 million with ideal locations in the Northeast, Florida, Northwest & S. Calif. Team & Owner Operator company a plus! All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence. R+L Carriers ( with 800 number).
It appears sombody's got some expansion plans and some cash to spend. And that's a good thing to say about R+L right?