closing?

Discussion in 'R&L Carriers' started by imported_wideglide, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Matt

Matt Supah truckah

I was welcomed when you guys had union guys calling R & L bottom feeders. the mods are here for you guys. i see a few guys that have potential to be a mod. but its a process. no one mod thinks they rule the roost you guys are/make up truckingboards. we just want to help you all along. if i see something here i correct it and leave it alone. sorry if this bothers some of ya. I just want every R & L driver to WANT to be active on the boards. I don't want some members to get bashing all the time. anyways just out here trying to make the truckingboards experience better for all members. all the mod staff thanks you R&L guys for being here. :1036316054: all of you are welcome on any non union board thanks tbb

2. leftlanecruiser

leftlanecruiser Member

How do you appy to be a moderator? I doubt that I would be accepted,but I'm sure that there is an R&L employee who would be. That is as long as they can stand critisism of the company. I don't want a stone cold company man,but I don't want a basher either. This is a good company to work for,but things are kinda slow all over right now. We have been the best in the past and will be the best again.

3. doubles drifter

doubles drifter Member

i say we nominate braceface he seems pretty cool headed. he'd make a good moderator

4. TruckDiver

TruckDiver Member

Why would he want the job? I sure as heck wouldn't.

5. doubles drifter

doubles drifter Member

i didn't say he did but i nominate him anyway

6. mailmantom

mailmantom Member

pick me!!!

not as cool sounding as pick pickler

7. braceface

braceface Member

grabagear,
    I appreciate the kind words...There would be a lot who would disagree with you on this...

8. braceface

braceface Member

What is pick pickler?