R&L | closing?

Why wasn't this post banned? I never threatened anyone,I guess it's all in who you know. By the way,you wouldn't be the first to try to put me in a hole. Just because I drive a truck doesn't mean that I have always been a truck driver. My point was made about the outsiders coming on here when I was banned. If I knew how to start a board for us only I would be more than happy to do so. In all the post that I've made here I have never started any crap. It's only when I try to take up for this board and this company that I get banned. Why is that? I check out some other companies boards,but I don't go on there and start rumors or trouble. I would like the same respect here. If the owner of this site really wants to be fair he should appoint an employee of each company to oversee that board.

I was welcomed when you guys had union guys calling R & L bottom feeders. the mods are here for you guys. i see a few guys that have potential to be a mod. but its a process. no one mod thinks they rule the roost you guys are/make up truckingboards. we just want to help you all along. if i see something here i correct it and leave it alone. sorry if this bothers some of ya. I just want every R & L driver to WANT to be active on the boards. I don't want some members to get bashing all the time. anyways just out here trying to make the truckingboards experience better for all members. all the mod staff thanks you R&L guys for being here. :1036316054: all of you are welcome on any non union board thanks tbb

How do you appy to be a moderator? I doubt that I would be accepted,but I'm sure that there is an R&L employee who would be. That is as long as they can stand critisism of the company. I don't want a stone cold company man,but I don't want a basher either. This is a good company to work for,but things are kinda slow all over right now. We have been the best in the past and will be the best again.