Yellow | COL special called meeting 11-30 update

Teamcujo

TB Regular
Credits
At the meeting the leadership played the conference call for us and we discussed what we wanted them to let the International leaders know about our position. We have another meeting scheduled for after our Christmas giveaway 12-6 at 4pm to get the details of the two man meeting in AZ. I think the leadership of our local did the right thing to let us hear the conference call, although there wasn't alot of additional info above what we have here, I did glean a little I can share. First, Sec Treasurer Keegel said that he believes that this plan will work( I guess he looked at their books). The only other thing that came out is that the Dec 2 COO will be talked about at the two man committee, so we might also learn the details of that at our next meeting

dues

It was asked at the meeting if dues would be adjusted and the answer was yes. I guess all of management will be taking a cut in pay also, at least terminal management. I missed that if it was mentioned in the call but it was asked and answered yes.