Cold Sucks!!!!

Ever deliver in 125 degree weather?
I have, and its awesome! Compared to the cold, I love the heat!

All you fat bottom steering wheel holders need to get off the bacon and biscuits and gravy and eat a damn salad, lose some of that mamoth girth and you will be able to feel the cold a bit better, then you lard lads will side with Stoney and I..and we need all the help we can get!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have in 115 degree weather and was also really humid. It gets hot up here in MN and it gets very humid.

Hey now GT you calling me fat? I love bacon and I dont really like salads. Summer time i shed some of my winter coat then fall time i put my coat back on.

I have in 115 degree weather and was also really humid. It gets hot up here in MN and it gets very humid.

Hey now GT you calling me fat? I love bacon and I dont really like salads. Summer time i shed some of my winter coat then fall time i put my coat back on.
Well, not you really, taking a shot at any OTR guy or line guy that might be on here pestering, sitting in the warm truck all day or night, never getting out to do much more than drop or hook or fuel, try delivering 250 cases out the side doors in 3* weather, 2 hrs or more frozen solid, and HEY..its only 3 miles to the next stop! Plenty of time to get warm right fatty?

Well, not you really, taking a shot at any OTR guy or line guy that might be on here pestering, sitting in the warm truck all day or night, never getting out to do much more than drop or hook or fuel, try delivering 250 cases out the side doors in 3* weather, 2 hrs or more frozen solid, and HEY..its only 3 miles to the next stop! Plenty of time to get warm right fatty?

Oh the fun we have!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy a first layer(under-armour, ironclad, cabelia's), get a pair of Ironclad Cold Condition gloves, and a good head cover. Then you will be nice a toasty like me in the cold.

Oh the fun we have!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy a first layer(under-armour, ironclad, cabelia's), get a pair of Ironclad Cold Condition gloves, and a good head cover. Then you will be nice a toasty like me in the cold.
I use underarmor, but only if I have a thermal over it, UA is all good but I tried it last year with just a shirt and damn, I walked into the freezer at a cust stop and thought my arms were going to freeze, good thing is it wicks sweat and it has a chemical that won't let you stink, or at least the shirt won't, mine has never smelled bad no matter how much I sweat, I have 2 of them, at 50 bucks apeace roughly, they are a bit pricey, as for the sock hat or cap? I have to wear a cap with my headlight cuz sysco OK is so dang cheap, they won't fix our trailer interior lights, when I do have a trailer that has lights the sock hat is only for the coldest of conditions, I'm talking 15* or below, its a hat for me if its any warmer, as for gloves, mine wear out quick so I go to a local lumber yard here and buy insulated flouresent..lol..gloves with the grip coating, they seem to last, but they ain't cheap!! My fingers still freeze!

Hey im a line driver that only gets out to do drop and hooks and to fuel. I see how it goes GT. Im a fat lardass. I use to unload in a t-shirt and pants when it was 0-10 degrees outsite. Never really got cold as i was moving so much and that way the good lookin girls would see my big muscles to.

I use underarmor, but only if I have a thermal over it, UA is all good but I tried it last year with just a shirt and damn, I walked into the freezer at a cust stop and thought my arms were going to freeze, good thing is it wicks sweat and it has a chemical that won't let you stink, or at least the shirt won't, mine has never smelled bad no matter how much I sweat, I have 2 of them, at 50 bucks apeace roughly, they are a bit pricey, as for the sock hat or cap? I have to wear a cap with my headlight cuz sysco OK is so dang cheap, they won't fix our trailer interior lights, when I do have a trailer that has lights the sock hat is only for the coldest of conditions, I'm talking 15* or below, its a hat for me if its any warmer, as for gloves, mine wear out quick so I go to a local lumber yard here and buy insulated flouresent..lol..gloves with the grip coating, they seem to last, but they ain't cheap!! My fingers still freeze!

Gloves: I go though a pair of Ironclad Cold gloves per each winter. Heck, the pair of Ironclads I have now I bought in July and they are still in good shape, they are just everyday general utitly gloves. so I havn't even broke out the winter gloves yet but then gain, it has been in the 50's around here still
Pick up two UAs at Cabelia's last year for 25 a piece. they are the thermal ones, Meant for winter and also pick up one of cabela's brand fo 18. Like the Cabelia's one better, keeps me nice in warm and I don't even need to wear a jacket until it hits about 20 outside.

I was thinking about you guy's this morning.... I walked outside to **** off the deck, and hit a rabbit below with ice...I went back inside to nuke some coffee, and dream about naked fat girls keeping me warm at night.
Work hard today....I appreciate yOur efforts....lol

I wonder what happened to GT. I havent seen him here in a few days and I've texted him and gotten no responses.

I never really used really warm gloves because I didnt want my hands to sweat.

NOW GT claims he loves the cold. WHICH IS IT MATE??
You flip and flop more than a fresh caught Fish.

[=grocerythrower;960085]
Well, not you really, taking a shot at any OTR guy or line guy that might be on here pestering, sitting in the warm truck all day or night, never getting out to do much more than drop or hook or fuel,
Sitting in a warm truck all day, well sir, yesterday I sat in a COLD truck (wasn't radically cold, just in the 40s to save fuel) in Maryland and finally fired it up about 16:30, then split that scene to home (deadhead 334 miles) around 19:00.
I get out continually yet do not drop-n-hook unless customer (shppr, recvr) requires such action, however I do roll landing gear down and up and slide Tandems, AND FUEL OFTEN, plus cleaning windows, lights, etc.
I pull only one trailer.
try delivering 250 cases out the side doors in 3* weather, 2 hrs or more frozen solid, and HEY..its only 3 miles to the next stop!

JUST 250 CASES?? What about 400+?
I've done Food deliveries (with both good [and rare non slippery] and bad [common slippery] ramps off and on since '02 and while they're a necessary evil, such activity IS NOT FOR ME. Not interested in such small, tight locations and negotiating parked and moving 4 wheelers.
I have enough FUN with a 53' dry van and a Road tractor.
Those of you doing Papa John's deliveries (pathetically small locations, usually difficult either getting in or out, even early morning), MY HAT'S OFF TO YOU MATES!!
I've tried those pesky uninsulated grip gloves (supposedly water resistant yet they're like sponges in rain) and had numb hands.
Used different insulating combinations to result in either TOO MUCH or NOT ENOUGH--have yet to discover the HAPPY MEDIUM.
MAYBE I'll get it together this Winter with correct insulating compounds.....maybe not.

Plenty of time to get warm right fatty?
Yes Sir, Mr GQ and THANK YOU for your support!!

WE LOVE YOU MATE (not THAT way), BE CAREFUL, BE SAFE!!

CHEERS!!

I'm glad you love me CK, you and all my other Cobbers on here, thats what I love about you, you pull no punches, however, I flop and flip not! I made the statement that I now love the cold for your benefit.

As the Ultimate Cobber, and a beloved friend Ray says, Cheers and beers!!!!!!

GT (Goin to bed, got the sniffles)