College Basketball 2012

I think College Football should have a winter league.........
Yep. And all games must be played in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Note: Don't forget to pack your heated cup gents.
hi-res-136433514_display_image.jpg

You beat me to it Mud. lol

New Mexico 63.........UNLV 56

Lobos are Mountain West Champions!

Go Lobos!!
Now that they have completed their high school schedule, they get to take a step up in competition on Thursday.:stirthepot:

J/K. Congrats to your ear Lobes Mud.:1036316054:

Don't feel too bad Mud.........it's hard to compete with Harvard........that place is like a basketball talent factory.:biglaugh:

Your Lobos did have a good season though.

Don't feel too bad Mud.........it's hard to compete with Harvard........that place is like a basketball talent factory.:biglaugh:

Oh,thats cold,driver,lol..

Go Tarheels,nothing to lose vs Kansa.Nobody gives us a shot anyway.Jayhawks better play better than they did Friday night,though.

Mud,
Thank God for Gonzaga laying an egg last night, now they have taken over the "biggest upset" award. Now the Lobos are off the hook.:rolleyes:

Gonzaga is another team that is always tough to rank for the tournament. Their competition throughout the season is weak compared to other conferences, so it's hard to know how good they really are. They try to give them the benefit of the doubt and put them as a #1 seed out of respect for their record........then they lay an egg. They are a great bracket buster.

Mud,
Thank God for Gonzaga laying an egg last night, now they have taken over the "biggest upset" award. Now the Lobos are off the hook.:rolleyes:

Gonzaga is another team that is always tough to rank for the tournament. Their competition throughout the season is weak compared to other conferences, so it's hard to know how good they really are. They try to give them the benefit of the doubt and put them as a #1 seed out of respect for their record........then they lay an egg. They are a great bracket buster.

A lot of disappointed Lobo fans in Albuquerque. Oh well, MLB starts up in about a week.

I saw that also. Sad day for the Lobos. If I was a betting man, I'd bet that the lure of getting better recruits consistently was the biggest factor for Alford. Most coaches want that long career in coaching, and the big reputation for UCLA brings in the best recruits from the West, which secures a coach's long term future. Alford did a heck of job for the Lobos.