College Football 2012

This moving South thing has made me a sports misfit. I've been a Michigan fan for my whole life, but now live in the SEC Conference. I'm trying to wean myself away from U of M sports, and don't see many of their games down here. In fact, as far as the football team goes, other than Robinson, I probably can't name two other players. So I'm slowly detaching myself from the U of M (and everything else in that state) and becoming more of a SEC fan. I've always liked LSU and Alabama, but never a die-hard of either one. One of my friends is on the coaching staff at Vanderbilt Football in Nashville, but I couldn't name one player from there. I don't know one player from the U of Tennessee either. Dang......I'm out there in limbo right now, and I hate not having a favorite team.

BTW......the Tide looked fantastic last night.

This moving South thing has made me a sports misfit. I've been a Michigan fan for my whole life, but now live in the SEC Conference. I'm trying to wean myself away from U of M sports, and don't see many of their games down here. In fact, as far as the football team goes, other than Robinson, I probably can't name two other players. So I'm slowly detaching myself from the U of M (and everything else in that state) and becoming more of a SEC fan. I've always liked LSU and Alabama, but never a die-hard of either one. One of my friends is on the coaching staff at Vanderbilt Football in Nashville, but I couldn't name one player from there. I don't know one player from the U of Tennessee either. Dang......I'm out there in limbo right now, and I hate not having a favorite team.

BTW......the Tide looked fantastic last night.
I left Michigan 31 years ago and still a Wolverine and Tigers fan.

Let's Go Blue!!

I probably always will be too. But I have to be able to watch more than a couple games per year to be a die hard. I'm looking for a new team to get behind even tho I won't ever completely abandon them.

Frankly,I was disappointed in my Tigers last night...I thought they should have put up 59 on North Texas instead of just 41.......They did have 2 TD's called back..Guess the ref's had to make it look interesting....LMAO...

I probably always will be too. But I have to be able to watch more than a couple games per year to be a die hard. I'm looking for a new team to get behind even tho I won't ever completely abandon them.
Flash come in out of the cold. I could see you as a faithful BUCKEYE FAN! I know at first it takes your breath away but we are going to be a team within the next few years. GO BUCKS! YOUR OHIO BROTHER ALWAYS!

Flash come in out of the cold. I could see you as a faithful BUCKEYE FAN! I know at first it takes your breath away but we are going to be a team within the next few years. GO BUCKS! YOUR OHIO BROTHER ALWAYS!
Come in out of the cold to Columbus.

Roll Tide. I'm glad I live in Bama. Couldn't stand living somewhere where I couldn't see the Tide play, but now you can get the package where you can see all the teams you want for a $$

I hate thE bUteyes.. I live in Dayton(dumb arse,crap hole of a town) I gotta see bUteyes shirts at every turn.

Go Blue !

Roll Tide. I'm glad I live in Bama. Couldn't stand living somewhere where I couldn't see the Tide play, but now you can get the package where you can see all the teams you want for a $$

Love livin' in da south....Nicky better get those DB's in line before they see the Tigers...Mettsenburger will light'em up....Good luck this year my southern friend...

Lobo basketball (University of New Mexico ) I listen to on local am radio. The Detroit Tigers and University of Michigan games I listen to on XM Radio. $240.00 a year. Watch the highlights on the internet.

Although I do agree that the Butteyes will be a tough team, even beginning this year, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that I could ever become a fan of theirs. I had a t-shirt that read......"My favorite teams are Michigan and whoever is playing Ohio State!":biglaugh:

I would buy season tickets to the football powerhouse Austin Pea, and never go to a game, before I would become a Butteye fan. NO CAN DO!:biglaugh:

Since I'm down here in the SEC now, I'm getting a little more familiar with LSU and Alabama, but I think it's taboo to like both of them. Those two have been the most impressive to me over the years, but never paid too much attention to them in the past since I was from the Big 10.

I'm thinking that it's more likely that I would jump on the MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University) bandwagon LOOOOOONG before I'd ever jump on the Butteye bandwagon.:biglaugh:

I hate thE bUteyes.. I live in Dayton(dumb arse,crap hole of a town) I gotta see bUteyes shirts at every turn.

Go Blue !
Woodrow. The Butteye t-shirts and Butteye flags that go in car windows work really good for wiping off a dipstick while checking the oil.

I would go down to Albuquerque and watch the lobos play football before I'd become an osu fan.

I would go down to Albuquerque and watch the lobos play football before I'd become an osu fan.
I was thinking that I would rather walk bare footed across a bed of flaming hot ashes. But, I think that we're on the same page.:1036316054: