College Football 2013

It was a good game flash ! There has been great football games on tv ..the last couple weeks.

I think that during last nights game...............waaaaay off in the distance, I could hear you cheering against the Browneyes. lol

I was at the optometrist today. I noticed a picture on his wall with Ohio State's "horsecrap" or "horseshoe" or "horsestall" picture on it with his degree. And I just happened to have my Maize and Blue pullover on. I said "Hey, I see that pic of the horseshoe over there". He said, "yep, you from up there?" I said, "ummm take a look at my pullover and then ask me that again." He laughed.........then is was ON! We had a lot of laughs.......as we slowly poked at each other. I had a blast poking Michigan State/Ohio State game at him. Had Michigan State lost to Ohio St, I would have never even brought up the picture. lol

I was at the optometrist today. I noticed a picture on his wall with Ohio State's "horsecrap" or "horseshoe" or "horsestall" picture on it with his degree. And I just happened to have my Maize and Blue pullover on. I said "Hey, I see that pic of the horseshoe over there". He said, "yep, you from up there?" I said, "ummm take a look at my pullover and then ask me that again." He laughed.........then is was ON! We had a lot of laughs.......as we slowly poked at each other. I had a blast poking Michigan State/Ohio State game at him. Had Michigan State lost to Ohio St, I would have never even brought up the picture. lol

I enjoyed there pain...

Go Blue !

1546096_10152053804777740_1847637953_n.jpg

Y'all have won your last BCS Championship.

7 of 10 ain't too bad.. Although the one two years ago was a "given" so to speak... Better luck in the playoff system, if youz guys can a few boys from down south..LOL.. But I still think the Championship will still have to come through the SouthEastern Conference...

7 of 10 ain't too bad.. Although the one two years ago was a "given" so to speak... Better luck in the playoff system, if youz guys can a few boys from down south..LOL.. But I still think the Championship will still have to come through the SouthEastern Conference...
Les Miles should return to his alma mater. Look what Urban Meyer has done for that school south of Ann Arbor.

Les Miles should return to his alma mater. Look what Urban Meyer has done for that school south of Ann Arbor.

Of course, it doesn't look like the talent isdo too good up there right now.. We just recycle down here.. Yeah, Urban has done well. coming out of the SouthEastern Conference.... Ya gotta learn how to win somewhere.. And where's a better place than the Conference Of Winners...LOL.. (It's not nice to use Bo's material ya know)