College Football 2014

See, this is why I say the SEC is the premier conference in the country... Just look at where we are right now in the season and look at the scores today.. No more blow outs was there? LSU needs to schedule a Michigan date for next year...

I'll meet you in Dallas Mud, we'll close the place down..LOL

Michigan 10........Northwestern 9

I can only shake my head after listening to that game.

Michigan 10........Northwestern 9

I can only shake my head after listening to that game.

Don't feel bad mud, the game tonight will either be an Alabama blowout or it will be a low scoring event.. Down here and a couple of guys on Game Day SEC, said LSU 10 Bama 7.... We'll see...

Don't feel bad mud, the game tonight will either be an Alabama blowout or it will be a low scoring event.. Down here and a couple of guys on Game Day SEC, said LSU 10 Bama 7.... We'll see...

The game was 10...9 because both teams played so poorly.

Well, not a good night in Fayetteville... We had to give up the boot... That's what youth gets you.... Jennings couldn't hit an elephant in a phone booth last night... But, there's next year.... Miles said the Alabama game took so much out of the team, that he gave them too much leisure time last week... He took full blame for the loss...

Maryland....23 Michigan.....16

The University of Michigan's 2014 season and Brady Hoke's job will all come to a climax next saturday at The Horseshoe.Imo.

horseshoe.jpg

Maryland....23 Michigan.....16

The University of Michigan's 2014 season and Brady Hoke's job will all come to a climax next saturday at The Horseshoe.Imo.

horseshoe.jpg

I like to have fell outta my chair when I seen that final score last night...

If you guys missed the Alabama/Auburn game last night, you missed a dandy. If Alabama had lost, the chances are that no SEC school would have been in the playoff, which would have been a huge travesty. The SEC beats the **** out of each other all season and they all end up with losses, while others get to skate through the season with a tough game every third week. No SEC team would have been a disgrace and completely unacceptable.

If you guys missed the Alabama/Auburn game last night, you missed a dandy. If Alabama had lost, the chances are that no SEC school would have been in the playoff, which would have been a huge travesty. The SEC beats the **** out of each other all season and they all end up with losses, while others get to skate through the season with a tough game every third week. No SEC team would have been a disgrace and completely unacceptable.
Oh now, they can't help it if the other conferences have all USC teams in them, cut'em a break man.. We like to see them whine and cry...
No better place to be ................... than in the SEC.... where other conferences come to die....